• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 14 (Dec 19-21)

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Btw Leeds with more shots on target this game while getting thrashed 6-2 than we've had since November 1st, when we beat United

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
This is going to be a very interesting season at the top. Liverpool would have walked it with VVD (and still might), but who knows now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The most annoying part about Emi, is the Arsenal fans that think he is better than Szcz (Woj was our best Emirates era keeper) bar that, he's alright.

novar

That was some high quality match, doubt Bielsa is too stupid to not close down once things get actually thought, as naive as today was. United is always fun these days, Ole is comfortably a better project than anything we have mustered post Wenger.

Villa winning too which is good news for us, hope they or Soton or Everton can sustain their from and put another top club in trouble, hopefully Sp**s of course

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The most annoying part about Emi, is the Arsenal fans that think he is better than Szcz (Woj was our best Emirates era keeper) bar that, he's alright.
Woj was error prone too at times i think our gk situation wasn't problem cech was decent Leno emi are decent too not long ago we were witness Almunia Fabianski weekly

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ok I just checked Livescore because I haven't been watching this game and before I clicked on it I wondered if any WBA players had got themselves sent off because Big Sam had them too fired up, couldn't believe it when I saw Livermore had been sent off.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Woj was error prone too at times i think our gk situation wasn't problem cech was decent Leno emi are decent too not long ago we were witness Almunia Fabianski weekly

Szcz had his moments, but he was quality more often that not...think people remember him being worse than he was, because his last season here was poor.

Plus Woj was the one that vanquished the horror show that was Almunia as our number 1, so I will always be grateful for that!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Szcz had his moments, but he was quality more often that not...think people remember him being worse than he was, because his last season here was poor.

Plus Woj was the one that vanquished the horror show that was Almunia as our number 1, so I will always be grateful for that!
He true Arsenal fan and hate Sp**s with passion that's enough for me

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom