• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 14 (Dec 19-21)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Watching the Villa game on a stream, and Paul Ince is going mental about it not being a red for Livermore...claims he got the ball and Grealish dived, wtf :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seriously lucky Westbrom Burnley Brighton Sheffield Fulham been worse than us. I don't know but maybe tell the club and Arteta to wake the f**k up.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Grealish might actually be worth 100M...

Time to let it go mate. I’ve buried my dreams of Sancho and Grealish. Never going to happen.

All on the Olise hype train now, he’ll be better than Super Jack anyway.

You’d like him. Required levels of sauce.

Polar Bear

Jamie Vardy would never stroll around feeling sorry for himself like a certain Gabonese striker. He's so aggressive, always on his toes, always busting a gut making runs.
I totally agree.

Vardy is awesome, I wish we had signed him back when Wenger tried to get him, he would have been an amazing player for us. Vardy always scores 20+ goals every season BUT its not just about all the goals he scores, its his whole attitude, he runs for every ball and his acceleration is incredible, he is so fast.. I am so gutted we didn't get him when Wenger tried.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I totally agree.

Vardy is awesome, I wish we had signed him back when Wenger tried to get him, he would have been an amazing player for us. Vardy always scores 20+ goals every season BUT its not just about all the goals he scores, its his whole attitude, he runs for every ball and his acceleration is incredible, he is so fast.. I am so gutted we didn't get him when Wenger tried.
Crazy to think about it, but decent chance he lands on 150+ (and thus top 10 all time) in PL goals when all is said and done. Remarkable, given he played his first top flight season at 26/27.

Polar Bear

Crazy to think about it, but decent chance he lands on 150+ (and thus top 10 all time) in PL goals when all is said and done. Remarkable, given he played his first top flight season at 26/27.
Yeah he is so lethal.. his record is incredible.. he has a lot of assists for a striker too.

Genuinely gutted we didn't pull off his signing when Wenger tried, I think he would have been a great player for us and he is totally different too what we have.

Vardy is so perfect for away games too because his acceleration is the best in world football, if he gets a run on you you're toast, even the best defenders he will skin them alive if he gets a run on them, he always scores against Liverpool and Man City and Man Utd and US and Sp**s and Chelsea, all the top teams, he kills their defenders because his acceleration is immense, even Virgil has been roasted many times by Vardy. Don't care how good you are, you ain't catching him if he gets a run on you.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom