• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 19 (Jan 16-23)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Spoke too soon. Come on Sam. Do it for the Arsenal.

Id have gone
Kante Mount
Havertz

I really like Mount and Havertz is a baller. Got to get them in the team.
Yes i think for away games make more sense not sure how Kovacic and Mount will protect the defense against Leicester who are very good in midfield.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Leicester have a strong bench. Soyuncu, Pereira finally back, Under and Perez. If they go get Edouard they are shaping up nicely.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wait so Snodgrass is a fully West Brom player, not just on loan, and he's not allowed to play? Apparently that's against the rules, obviously, how tf did West Ham think they could get away with that. Typical Gold/Sullivan skulduggery.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wait so Snodgrass is a fully West Brom player, not just on loan, and he's not allowed to play? Apparently that's against the rules, obviously, how tf did West Ham think they could get away with that. Typical Gold/Sullivan skulduggery.

Don’t see the issue. West Ham sold him this month with the agreement he doesn’t feature in this game, West Brom accepted.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Don’t see the issue. West Ham sold him this month with the agreement he doesn’t feature in this game, West Brom accepted.

"You can buy our player but only if you don't play him against us" is some bullsh*t, it's not a loan, he's a West Brom player, they can play him against whoever they like.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Need a Leicester win. We beat Southampton next week and we're above both then and Chelsea. Lol. What a funny season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
PL already investigating the transfer i think their will be a fine for both teams because i don't think this allowed.

novar

3 points for Moyes

Hoping the entertaining version of Chelsea shows up, they've been boring these last games

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember Newcastle getting Souness as manager from Blackburn in 2004, Newcastle's next game was Blackburn...despite getting him before the match, he didn't take over until after it.

Don't see an issue with Snodgrass really, funny though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I remember Newcastle getting Souness as manager from Blackburn in 2004, Newcastle's next game was Blackburn...despite getting him before the match, he didn't take over until after it.

Don't see an issue with Snodgrass really, funny though.

Yeah but Snodgrass played against Wolves on the weekend.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If Southampton want to buy Lacazette from us, we can tell them not to play him against us this month. They can agree or not.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
If Southampton want to buy Lacazette from us, we can tell them not to play him against us this month. They can agree or not.

There's an actual rule against it though. Also it's just some snide sh*t, keep the sh*thousing on the pitch and away from the boardroom.

Bloodbather

Established Member

****ing hell I thought long and hard about picking Michail Antonio for my FPL team this week but in the end chose not to. Should've pulled the trigger. A goal in each match this gameweek.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Isn't this considered a kit clash? The spokesman for the association of colour blind fans was annoyed that the Liverpool/Man United kits clashed on the weekend.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom