• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2012/2013: Race for the Top-4

Vela

Established Member
It's in our own hands all we need to do is win today. If we don't win then we don't deserve to play in the CL next season.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
TheCourier said:
Wasn't there something about the chef being a gooner???

Yeah apparently he was. But anyway, no talk of lasagne is needed today as Sp**s can do whatever they like but as it's in our own hands, our effort is all that matters.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Were the celebrations slightly over the top or was it just me? It genuinely looked like we had just won the Champions League. There was even a 'Arsenal qualify for CL' headline floating around the bottom on Sky :lol:

... I'm absolutely delighted if it seems I'm being negative btw

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

F*** YOU S*uds and f**** you bale, sheit trying to ruin it!

Thank f*ck, you've got to admit, we've been under pressure and pulled it out the bag even with a few s***ty performances here and there. Thank f****

We've got something very solid to build on, don't ruin it this summer guys!

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
RammiXP said:
Now to build this team!!

Into the CL, unlikely to lose key players, a massive 'war chest' and plenty of changes at the teams around us? For once we could actually be in for a decent summer.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Remember all the talk about how the power had shifted in North london earlier in the season :lol:

Massive credit to the team, now let's use the summer window well and challenge for the big trophies next season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm really happy we finish top4 again i was have no hopes after spuds game at s**te hart lane but credit to wenger bould and the team to stick together and get us 4th.

now Arsène need to build this team keep your good players buy 3-4 quality players and we are really set for the next season.

Mastadon

Established Member
CurryFlavoured said:
Were the celebrations slightly over the top or was it just me? It genuinely looked like we had just won the Champions League. There was even a 'Arsenal qualify for CL' headline floating around the bottom on Sky :lol:

... I'm absolutely delighted if it seems I'm being negative btw

No you're spot on I feel like we've just won the CL myself and its just a mark of how standards have dropped over the last few seasons. However, we are now in a fantastic position to push on for bigger and better things. We've signed some very lucrative commercial deals and combined with the increased TV revenues we will finally be able to generate healthy cash flows and profits without selling players. Management need to invest most of that money back into the playing squad and we'll be serious contenders next season.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom