• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wolves are an interesting one, they look like they’ve packed it up for the year in the league.

We’ve got to target a win at their place, I think we can drop points in two games and still squeak over the line.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think at this point a team who finish with 75 points will finish 3rd so 5-6 win from our last 8 games should be enough all Sp**s manutd Chelsea will drop points

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Need to win 5 games starting tomorrow and we are home free. Us and Utd will finish 3rd and 4th.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think at this point a team who finish with 75 points will finish 3rd so 5-6 win from our last 8 games should be enough all Sp**s manutd Chelsea will drop points

And we can drop points as well.

Its absolutely critical that we get all of our wins at home and two wins away. If we can remain unbeaten for the rest of the games, I think we will be back in the Champions League next year.

Critical times, and a key moment for Emery to state his claim on the job.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
And we can drop points as well.

Its absolutely critical that we get all of our wins at home and two wins away. If we can remain unbeaten for the rest of the games, I think we will be back in the Champions League next year.

Critical times, and a key moment for Emery to state his claim on the job.
Yes but I think we can afford dropping points in 1-2 games and still running finishing 3rd or 4th

avalonhse

If we had Dijik instead of Mustafi, we were top 2 in PL right now with his speed.

So yes, i would pay the most expensive bid for CB to get him and let Holding cover for him, instead of saving some money and compete for Top 4 like we are.

Just 1 signing can make you diferent.

I said this in this postlast November and now I confirmed it again after Liv-Tot match. If we paid 80 mil for VVD, we could be top 2 today. ( after MC)

Reason? Liv would miss about 10 points without VVD, and we gained about 10 points for a better defense. 3 pts from Tot at least.

Just 1 signing can make you different.

When you face this situation and still not concede a goal, nothing much needed to say.

6-0953.jpg

Caption: VVD saved this goal some minute before Alderweireld killed off the game. What a different.

Last edited:

Lacaz1fan

Looking like normal service with our home games now. We can almost bank on 6 points to come from home games. Takes us to 69 points. 75 points will get top 4. 79 will defo get top 3.
10 points from 5 away games then.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think that 5 wins will do job,which won't be easy.Sp**s have easy fixutres,apart from City away.Count that Chelsea will probably drop points against Liverpool and Utd.

Utd can drop points against City and maybe Wolves or Everton.

Draw in Utd-Chelsea can be very good for us.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Everton,Watford,Wolves and Leicester fight for 7th spot and EL.All can make problem to us.

That's true and we are also pretty capable of causing problems for ourselves. I still think we can do it. Even though our away form isn't the greatest Emery has given me more optimism this season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think that 5 wins will do job,which won't be easy.Sp**s have easy fixutres,apart from City away.Count that Chelsea will probably drop points against Liverpool and Utd.

Utd can drop points against City and maybe Wolves or Everton.

Draw in Utd-Chelsea can be very good for us.
Between 75-78 points would make us finish either 3rd or 4th

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
That's true and we are also pretty capable of causing problems for ourselves. I still think we can do it. Even though our away form isn't the greatest Emery has given me more optimism this season.

Think that we can beat Everton and Leicester.Wolves were good against top 6 sides all season and Watford is tricky team on their day.Like i wrote,3 away wins will probably be enough.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
On paper Everton and Burnley look like the winnable ones. Got a bad feeling about Leicester. Wolves I think is a nailed on defeat. Watford I'm not quite sure

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Think that we can beat Everton and Leicester.Wolves were good against top 6 sides all season and Watford is tricky team on their day.Like i wrote,3 away wins will probably be enough.

The good thing is that Man Utd and Chelsea have difficult fixtures as well - we just have to make sure we drop less points than them. Sp**s fixtures aren't as bad but they have the new stadium - hopefully they struggle to settle as we did when first moving to the Emirates.

Lacaz1fan

get 2 wins and 3 losses on our away trips, we still finish with 75 points.
Everton is highly winnable, and if we do that, we only have to do well against either of Leicester or Burnley. Watford and Wolves also very winnable.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom