• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Great 🤩 Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 15 (Dec 5-7)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,046
  • Views 25,602

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

FcENWbDXoAExA1d

Had that run pretty much exactly three years ago

Everytime I see this I crack up laughing cause of how angry and ashamed I was being an Arsenal fan. I was relentlessly bantered by an Aston Villa fan as well those times.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ange if he won't adapt his time at Sp**s won't last PL is different you need to control games and not concede so many chances
There's a reason that he was still in the Dingo league and the Haggis league at his big age. He's not cut out for this level. This is no different to every other false dawn from a Spud manager in their first couple of months. They all get found out. The notion that some fat journeyman is going to do what Conte and Mourinho couldn't is hilarious. They'll finish 8th.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Doesn't have Arsène's aura of a an elite chess player thinking of his next move, doesn't have Mikel's insane energy levels that push us on when we look done...

20231207_222435.jpg

...why does he always look like he has absolutely no idea what's going on everytime the camera pans to him, ffs 😅

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There's a reason that he was still in the Dingo league and the Haggis league at his big age. He's not cut out for this level. This is no different to every other false dawn from a Spud manager in their first couple of months. They all get found out. The notion that some fat journeyman is going to do what Conte and Mourinho couldn't is hilarious. They'll finish 8th.
Kinda similar to Rodgers you really need to balance between attack and defence if he don't care about defence then midtable where he'll finish in PL

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Everytime I see this I crack up laughing cause of how angry and ashamed I was being an Arsenal fan. I was relentlessly bantered by an Aston Villa fan as well those times.

Burnley only won 1 of their first opening 10 games coming into that fixture aswell and got battered 5-0 by City weeks before then they took all three points against us 😂

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Doesn't have Arsène's aura of a an elite chess player thinking of his next move, doesn't have Mikel's insane energy levels that push us on when we look done...

View attachment 20275

...why does he always look like he has absolutely no idea what's going on everytime the camera pans to him, ffs 😅

Security staff... "Excuse me, who are you?"

Big Ange ..."Sorry mate got lost looking for the toilets, can you help me out mate!"

He literally looks like a fan that wandered onto the pitch every ****ing time, gormless looking tw8t.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom