• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Great 🤩 Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 15 (Dec 5-7)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,046
  • Views 25,582

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't have Arsène's aura of a an elite chess player thinking of his next move, doesn't have Mikel's insane energy levels that push us on when we look done...

View attachment 20275

...why does he always look like he has absolutely no idea what's going on everytime the camera pans to him, ffs 😅
He seems a decent coach allow him. It's the club that destroys everyone in contact with them.

Even Wenger wouldn't have done anything with them. Arteta would literally get relegated.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They've gone from their best ever start after the first 10 games to being 2 points worse off than last season after the first 15 games.
Damn and last season they were horrible i still expecting they finish with higher point tally than last season but it depend on injuries

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Burnley only won 1 of their first opening 10 games coming into that fixture aswell and got battered 5-0 by City weeks before then they took all three points against us 😂
Isn’t that the game where Auba scored an own goal form a corner? We should've scored before that as well, they randomly got a corner & then that happened. Annoys me even thinking about it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's an unbelievable last Prem week as a 31 year old for me, tbh.

Arsenal win the way they do, City lose, Sp**s lose... Newcastle get 3 put past them v Everton, ffs!

Shame I have such a bad feeling about my first Prem games as a 32 year old this weekend, but this has been amazing at least 😅

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Isn’t that the game where Auba scored an own goal form a corner? We should've scored before that as well, they randomly got a corner & then that happened. Annoys me even thinking about it
Yeah at least that was an unfortunate result in that wretched run. That covid season itself was weird with many freak results. Villa thrashed us 3-0 and went on to smash 7 vs Liverpool.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
AFTV gave us some great content from that match tho

Hearing the names of Bellerin, Holding, Elneny, Willian.

Scared Wake Up GIF by Arrow Video

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Yeah at least that was an unfortunate result in that wretched run. That covid season itself was weird with many freak results. Villa thrashed us 3-0 and went on to smash 7 vs Liverpool.
Thankfully missed that villa game. Couldn’t believe it when I saw the scores

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Commentator was spot on when he said that Trippier had been Everton’s best player that half.

Riou

Let's not let's Sp**s hilarity make you forget about Oil-castle and Eddie Howe getting battered throughout that game by Dyche and Everton.

True Geordie genuinely thinks Bruno G is a better footballer than Roy Keane, ffs...your man gets dominated on the reg and couldn't even win a midfield battle against ****ing Fred in Newcastle's cup final last year, yet you want to put him in Keane's class (and by proxy in Patrick Vieira's class!)

Stick to telling the world you enjoy girls ****ting on you mate, that's less embarrassing that your takes on football to be honest 👍

Riou

It is sweet, but could you imagine the fist fights that would happen on here if the one season City weren't in the title race and we lost to Liverpool :shivering:

Their fans are a little cringe (so are ours to be fair) and Klopp can be a bit of a **** (again I guess our manager can too 😅) but I would prefer to lose the title to them than Baldy and his merry band of financial and doped up cheats...they stopped Sp**s winning the Champions League, so will always kinda be in their debt for that!

Think 2001/2002 was the last time both Arse and Pool were in a proper title race at the same time, so this is great for the nostalgia merchant in me...could really dig up some elite moments/games from that superb year of football as this season goes on 😍

Last edited:

gunner1

Their fans are a little cringe (so are ours to be fair) and Klopp can be a bit of a **** (again I guess our manager can too 😅) but I would prefer to lose the title to them than Baldy and his merry band of financial and doped up cheats...they stopped Sp**s winning the Champions League, so will always kinda be in their debt for that!

Think 2001/2002 was the last time both Arse and Pool were in a proper title race at the same time, so this is great for the nostalgia merchant in me...could really dig up some elite moments/games from that superb year of football as this season goes on 😍
Wahaha yes it will be a nightmare if Sp**s won the CL that year!

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom