• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 2 (Aug 18-21)

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Despite A-M sucking him off every other post this summer, I have never see it with him. He, Caicedo, isn’t a good passer. Yeah he covers loads of ground and can tackle, but in our team he’d stand out as his passing is so limited and you don’t pay 100m+ to have a guy who is really only at their best in a couple away games. TBF I think the same with Rice, but the idea we needed both was crazy. Rice-Caicedo is a Potch midfield but it is in no way an Arsenal one.

Rice is a very good long passer though and has a shot on him. Can beat a couple of players too. We haven't seen all of his abilities yet

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Can you ****ing imagine the agenda merchants on here if Rice had a debut like this? :lol:

I mean ffs Rasmi literally called Caicedo the best midfielder in the league.

His debut was one of the most horrendous debuts I've seen.

I think its clear that Caicedo is better than that though, but you are right some of us Arsenal fans would have had tons to say if it was our own player unfortunately.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Lol. I love how there’s a whole mountain range of hills that you’re willing to die on. I always thought his profile and media circus meant that people found it easy to underrate Becks if anything.

But really I just don’t care enough to argue the point with anyone. I suspect @Juan Matas Beard might tho…

It's the dumbest post I've ever read, I don't have the energy to reply to that level of crap.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Saw someone describe JWP as Mark Noble with end product and I think that's pretty fitting tbh. Just a solid all-round midfielder with world class set piece delivery.

Really excited about Alvarez as well, looked very promising in his cameo.

People have made a lot of jokes about our transfer and lack thereof this season (justifiably so), but I low key think if we sign a striker and another wide player/attacking midfielder, we've had one of the better windows this summer.

If we get JWP + Mavrapanos + Alvarez + Kudus + a CF, that's ****ing great.

Looks like 2 of those have fell through. I hope you take responsibility for this jinx you put on your club

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Can you ****ing imagine the agenda merchants on here if Rice had a debut like this? :lol:

I mean ffs Rasmi literally called Caicedo the best midfielder in the league.

I'm just trying to imagine if my fat lardarse would even be capable of giving the ball away 8 times in 37 minutes. That's actually an amazing achievement when you think about it.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom