• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 2 (Aug 18-21)

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Agree with most of this. But tell me why Enzo is a top 3 team player? I think he’s been forgettable pretty much since he’s signed.

Against Liverpool I thought he was fantastic. In my opinion he’s a brilliant talent, he’s not a £106M midfielder at all, but he would slot into a City team like a glove.

He isn’t gonna assist or score many, but he’s a super player.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Against Liverpool I thought he was fantastic. In my opinion he’s a brilliant talent, he’s not a £106M midfielder at all, but he would slot into a City team like a glove.

He isn’t gonna assist or score many, but he’s a super player.
He is a liability defensively though. As great as he is on the ball he is very easy to get past

Bloodbather

Established Member

Worrying that we were in for Muddy tbh. Too much of our good recruitment has been luck.
He's a talented player, just in a bad situation and doesn't have much confidence. His explosiveness and ability on the ball are pretty apparent when you watch him, it just doesn't lead to anything because the team doesn't set him up and he squanders the chances he gets because he's in his own head.

Trossard for 25 is better business than Mudryk for 100, that part of it is pretty clear. We did kinda luck out with that one because Trossard wanted out of Brighton just as we lost out on Mudryk.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How can Ange implement his style at Sp**s but Poch with hundreds of millions of talents has to go for the grind out results method? And proceed to lose with said method
That what happen i guess when you dont throw 1b and make your team confused lol

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Agree with most of this. But tell me why Enzo is a top 3 team player? I think he’s been forgettable pretty much since he’s signed.
He's a top midfielder, his passing alone is top-dollar, but he reminds me of Chelsea Fabregas. The vision is elite but he's terrible off the ball and poor physically. Plus I don't think he has the temperament to be an elite controller. You can see how he lost his head in the second half trying to win the game. The West Ham defenders defended against several lofted balls with ease. To sit at the same table as the Xav or Kroos, he has to calm down and better choose his moments to go for the spectacular.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

He's a talented player, just in a bad situation and doesn't have much confidence. His explosiveness and ability on the ball are pretty apparent when you watch him, it just doesn't lead to anything because the team doesn't set him up and he squanders the chances he gets because he's in his own head.

Trossard for 25 is better business than Mudryk for 100, that part of it is pretty clear. We did kinda luck out with that one because Trossard wanted out of Brighton just as we lost out on Mudryk.
Mudryk is just like Daniel James at United. People saw the speed and thought he was going to be amazing. He's now playing at relegated Leeds.

RunTheTrap

How can Ange implement his style at Sp**s but Poch with hundreds of millions of talents has to go for the grind out results method? And proceed to lose with said method
Chelsea is a revolving door of talent. It's exceptionally hard for any coach to build anything substantial when your boss can one day sell one of your assets for the next big thing.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Anyone think that players will start being more cautious with all these ACL injuries occurring?

RunTheTrap

I think Mudryk's talent is overstated. Some of the first touches I saw are laughably bad, and it's too late in his career to improve on that. I would use him on the right wing and coach him to be a Walcott/Muller type winger. Make runs off the ball and keep things tidy. He doesn't have the skill set to be anything more than that as things stand b

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom