• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 2 (Aug 18-21)

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Lovely jubbly. Chelsea on 1 point after 2 games. Can see them really struggling to score goals until Nkunku comes back.

You wouldn't know from AM's reactions though. Jackson has continued with his Welbeck impressions but apparently he has been brilliant for them. Long may that continue.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
As I stated all summer, not convinced by Caicedo. Guy just ain’t it. He has very poor concentration. Can’t be like that at the top level in any position let alone the deepest midfielder ffs.
Despite A-M sucking him off every other post this summer, I have never see it with him. He, Caicedo, isn’t a good passer. Yeah he covers loads of ground and can tackle, but in our team he’d stand out as his passing is so limited and you don’t pay 100m+ to have a guy who is really only at their best in a couple away games. TBF I think the same with Rice, but the idea we needed both was crazy. Rice-Caicedo is a Potch midfield but it is in no way an Arsenal one.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He looked excellent at Shakhtar bro. And the conditions here would’ve been much better for him. But yeah, gimme Trossard anyday.
Well I only saw him play vs Ajax once and he was electric.

But so was Antony.

PL is a different beast clearly, Trossard was a steal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All Chelsea players they signed look under development that include enzo and Caicedo. Just horrific squad building lets buy young talent and stick them in most demanding league in world

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom