• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 2 (Aug 18-21)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mod edit: too far now

sdotzdot

Established Member
Despite A-M sucking him off every other post this summer, I have never see it with him. He, Caicedo, isn’t a good passer. Yeah he covers loads of ground and can tackle, but in our team he’d stand out as his passing is so limited and you don’t pay 100m+ to have a guy who is really only at their best in a couple away games. TBF I think the same with Rice, but the idea we needed both was crazy. Rice-Caicedo is a Potch midfield but it is in no way an Arsenal one.
100%, it was clear as day if you watched any Caicedo game and understood our play would’ve been supremely limited in our team with Rice too.

It’s just a popularity thing. He was the big name signing so fans want him, there is no depth to the thinking behind what it would mean for the team.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just want to add to this how @Riou would love a threesome with all the Sky pundits, except obviously the female one the little queer that he is...she would be in the kitchen where she belongs, making them all a sandwich for when they are finished.

Also...seen the box ticking going on at Sky these days, smh...
Please don’t do this. Change your avi..

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

After recruiting 74 players over the summer, Chelsea continue to be a bit ****.

Who'da thunk it?!! 🤣

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Wait, just seen the highlights of the early game. How was Pickford called for a PK today, but Onana was not last week!?

I ****ing hate the PL refs!

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I don’t see many top quality players in Chelsea’s team even as individual performances.

Enzo probably would get in a top 3 side, Colwill would be bedded in as he’s still so young but he’s class. I think Mudryk needs to be coached properly as he’s so raw but his pace alone is lethal.

Jackson is ****ing abysmal and the more he loses confidence the worse he’ll get. Sterling is alright but gone downhill. Lavia wasn’t even in the squad today and Caicedo is good but again, will take time to bed in.

Disasi is Maguire v.2. Keeper selection is crap, **** me they’ve wasted so much money.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A massive thing I don't like is a manager of a big club coming into a new setup and just going 5atb in the hope of grinding out results. Especially when you know this is not Pochs style long term, it's lazy management.

Klopp walked into a Liverpool side with Lucas, Mignolet, Skertl and the likes and immediately got them trying to play his style.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Only two teams have won both games so far this season, Brighton and Man City. #HuntaStats

Halcyon Daze

I don’t see many top quality players in Chelsea’s team even as individual performances.

Enzo probably would get in a top 3 side, Colwill would be bedded in as he’s still so young but he’s class. I think Mudryk needs to be coached properly as he’s so raw but his pace alone is lethal.

Jackson is ****ing abysmal and the more he loses confidence the worse he’ll get. Sterling is alright but gone downhill. Lavia wasn’t even in the squad today and Caicedo is good but again, will take time to bed in.

Disasi is Maguire v.2. Keeper selection is crap, **** me they’ve wasted so much money.
Agree with most of this. But tell me why Enzo is a top 3 team player? I think he’s been forgettable pretty much since he’s signed.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How can Ange implement his style at Sp**s but Poch with hundreds of millions of talents has to go for the grind out results method? And proceed to lose with said method

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom