• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 26 (Feb 24-26)

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Bournemouth are decent these days. Otherwise nothing interesting. Fulham blow hot or cold depending on the week and don't know if they'll turn up at the old toilet

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I don't understand why our game vs Newcastle has to be 8pm UK local time. It should be the traditional 5.30pm KO.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't understand why our game vs Newcastle has to be 8pm UK local time. It should be the traditional 5.30pm KO.
It’s because the channel showing it only have the rights to 12:30 kicks offs, but since we played on Wednesday it was moved to a later time.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It’s because the channel showing it only have the rights to 12:30 kicks offs, but since we played on Wednesday it was moved to a later time.

If they only have the rights to 12.30 KO then why are they even showing it at all if it's at 8pm?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If they only have the rights to 12.30 KO then why are they even showing it at all if it's at 8pm?
They chose the game before the CL dates were finalised. It was originally supposed to be at 12:30 before we got the Wednesday slot.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would be interesting to see Fulham's approach here.

They are really good in keeping it tight and creating counter attack opportunities with the turnover ball, particularly against the bigger sides. Problem for them is that United are exactly the same type of team, built for efficiency through counter attack creation.

Looking forward to this contest today.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Anyone who thinks Michael Myers perished in the Halloween universe without leaving his seed behind need only look at Garnacho to be disabused of that notion.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ollie Watkins 23 GA in 26 league games, Villa have had a few pens as well, he could have been winning the golden boot race

Menard

If Iwobi had any actual nous in the final 3rd he'd be a ~100m player starting at left 8 for us today.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Fulham are dominating play here, and get into their defensive shape quite quickly as well. United cant deal with Fulham's ball possession and combination play, and have resorted to direct play at the turnover to attack them.

Some really good chances have fallen to Iwobi as well, he should have put them ahead already.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Lol, if I actually cared I would be pissed. How have Fulham not scored yet? :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom