• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 26 (Feb 24-26)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
United are just poor man. They do possess good counter attack ability, but they cant even build up through a team giving them possible openings with their pressing.

Im not sure they can compete with Villa, Sp**s and the top 3 for one of those top 4/5 places.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As I said when you get dominated every game you won't get far they basically Arsenal Emery

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope United win again, tbh.

Want them to get 5th instead of Sp**s, in case that becomes a Champions League place.

dino bravo

Established Member

Man Utd are absolutely s***e, hard to believe how bad they are. The have conceded over 400 shots this season - only 2 teams worse.

And they say the league table doesn’t lie…

SA Gunner

If I were INEOS, I'd dump Ten Hag at the end of the season. There's not enough structure in this United team.

Bring in Simone Inzaghi and get this team building up properly from the back and creating that space they want upfront.

dino bravo

Established Member

Fulham wasting big chances as per every team against this fraud of a Man Utd side. Fulham been all over them, we know how this goes.

SA Gunner

We have to beat this lot at Old Trafford. Especially since it's the penultimate league game and a potential title could be on the line.

You see the Porto game we just played?

That will be the order of the day at OT. Its never easy traveling there, and moreso when there's a chance to win the league there again.

A very difficult game that one, I wont be surprised if we lose it.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom