• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 3 (Aug 25-27)

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You named three wide forwards and a centre forward. Wouldn't it make more sense to compare Havertz to Szoboszlai and Macalister?

Have they scored yet? Does that make them non scoring Hungarians and Argentinians?
Cmno man. Look at our anemic attack. They got a better frontline and i rate our attack. What has Havertz done ever? I would take Szoboszlai and Mcallister over Havertz the non midfielder.

Szoboszlai at least is active and is a way better passer and playmaker than Kai and Macallister is half of Havertz price and yes is a better midfielder than Kai.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom