• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I really need for the same energy to be given to Liverpool bottling that was given to us because they have players and a manager that everyone agrees are World Class with experience and they've collapsed worse than we did with the 2nd youngest team in the league last season.
Carragher has already displayed the double standard by suggesting Liverpool exceeded expectations by challenging, even though he tipped them to challenge at the start of the yr. No mention of bottling like he did with us last yr (whom he had not tipped to challenge last yr).

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool clearly bottling it. They can't cope with the race and the pressure of Klopp leaving. Their defence has been a shambles and Salah looks done. Should have taken the 100m on offer from Saudi and dropped it on someone.

Don't think they're aging either. They've a few older players but they've gutted and replaced a lot of older players (Salah and VVD the only ones left?) and have a mixed bag. They should be back on it next season.

I really need for the same energy to be given to Liverpool bottling that was given to us because they have players and a manager that everyone agrees are World Class with experience and they've collapsed worse than we did with the 2nd youngest team in the league last season.

They also apparently had the easiest run in. Maybe Arteta forgiven a little bit now.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Incredible how for Liverpool "They weren't supposed to challenge this season" is a valid excuse but we were bottlers last season despite starting that season only expecting to challenge for top 4 at most.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Slot will either convince Salah to stay because he's worried about the lack of goals/match winners in the team if he goes, or he'll try to put his own stamp by getting rid straight away. Either way I see Liverpool going through at the very least some sort of transitional phase. They need to build beyond the likes of Salah and Van Dijk, and I don't think they're gonna go out and by ready made stars who'll instantly improve the side. They need better midfielders, new match winning forwards and probably elsewhere at CB too.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They also apparently had the easiest run in. Maybe Arteta forgiven a little bit now.
Yeah this is terrible from them. We were playing Rob Holding and a gimpy Saka when we collapsed. They have the "best defender in the world", VVD and a fully fit Mo Salah. That people had the audacity to compare this gimp Klopp to Arsène is even more disgraceful.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Don’t know why people build Klopp to be some Jesus character who deserved so much more etc. Football doesn’t work like that.

If he got robbed by City then so did others, like Mick - but I bet that sympathy will never be there for him.
🤔Well he has won Liverpool their 1st prem in 30 years, the Champs league & loads of domestic cups ffs.
He's a great manager absolutely no doubt.
He has set an incredibly high standard. If not for Peps 115 charges FC he would have won more titles.

I will give you another scenario. Arsène takes over when Peps City are a thing & wins 1 title & the odd domestic gong. Does it mean he is is not a great manager?

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom