• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 6 (Sep 23 & 24)

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Ten Hag cockily walking off like he’s masterminded a victory against prime Barca.

Get to ****!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Worrying how much we struggled with this United side

We were a millimetre from losing.

It was closer than many realise for sure.

Utd actually miscalculated letting Rice have the ball during set pieces, they assumed he was harmless but he ended up getting the deflection goal. Means they were kinda right but unlucky.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'll wait until utd have full team for like few weeks to judge them but currently they lucky if they finish 6th

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

It was closer than many realise for sure.

Utd actually miscalculated letting Rice have the ball during set pieces, they assumed he was harmless but he ended up getting the deflection goal which is kinda nuts. Means they were kinda right but unlucky.
Won't be within 20 points of us this season.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Won't be within 20 points of us this season.

For sure, just meant the actual game in isolation. They had their tactics correct but fine margins (offside goal and deflection in our favour) meant we won on the day.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You need to relax, you only started watching football 6 years ago.
Unfortunately not true my lad. Probably played ball before you were a twinkle in your father eyes. Scored my first goal playing in Germany in 1973. A skinny midfield dynamo playing internationally. :lol:

Even if starting supporting Arsenal in 2015 is equated to starting to watch football that makes it almost 9 years... 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and almost through 2023. Clearly the math curriculum is spelled small in Birmingham.. ;)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

@CaseUteinberger what made you support Arsenal btw? In 2016. As you said earlier, it was a tough period for us.
Think it was around 2015 or maybe even earlier. Maybe it was around 2013. Not sure really. I had mates who supported Arsenal, plus Arsenal played nice football. Had to be a team from London as I lived there. First game to the Emirates was when Henry scored in the FA Cup against Leeds in 2012! Some mates took me.

As with any team you support. You just fall into it a bit. Like falling in love. All of a sudden you know this is your team. Mine became Arsenal! 💯

Thrice

Just saw the penalty decision in the Luton/Wolves game. I thought if the ball deflects from your leg to your arm it's not a penalty?
I genuinely don't know what's penalty anymore and what isn't.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is where nation state money and cheating gets you in the PL. surprised the commentators are able to get excited about them scoring goals.
you just realized this? not when they waiting for them to overtake us, or when they cheer when they overtook us?

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom