• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: AFC Bournemouth 0 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 30th September | KO: 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_bournemouth-blog.jpg

Prediction
Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We'll get plenty of space against them so I think we'll score a few. 3-1 win.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need more ruthless thier game against Chelsea they lucky Chelsea so bad at finishing because they missed 4 chances. They conceding lot of chances. Hopefully rice saka Trossard back to this one

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

"The Irish Guy" on YouTube predicted where each Prem team would finish, if they were managed by their manager from 10 years ago.

He put 2013/2014 Wenger to have this current Arsenal Tema in 6th, but Eddie Howe from back then to take Bournemouth to ****ing 5th!

Banter or not that offended me greatly, need to smash these ****s now 😅

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
Rice
Ødegaard Vieira
Saka Jesus Martinelli

Nelson in case saka/nelli not fit by then
Eddie has to drop to the bench now.
If rice isn't fit, obviously jorginho in and I'd like havertz in for Vieira to add more physicality.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
--------------Raya-----------------
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
--------------Rice-----------------
-----Ødegaard------ Haavertz----
Saka---- Jesus--------- Martinelli/Trossard (Nelson if both are not ready)

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
"The Irish Guy" on YouTube predicted where each Prem team would finish, if they were managed by their manager from 10 years ago.

He put 2013/2014 Wenger to have this current Arsenal Tema in 6th, but Eddie Howe from back then to take Bournemouth to ****ing 5th!

The guy still thinks Mourinho the dinosaur is this incredible manager so yeah it’s banter

perth gooner

I don't think this will be as easy as it looks on paper. But you would expect our players should be able to grind out a win like at Everton. Hopefully we don't pick up any injuries in this game ahead of Man City a week later.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Play the same team that played the League Cup match & bring the true 11 back for City.

GoonerJay24

Wenger would have this team 1st

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

I feel like Arsène with this much funding and backing from the fans could be getting Pep/Klopp numbers in the league.

Problem is Arsène has too much faith in mediocre players we’d still be playing Rob Holding with Wenger.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

I feel like Arsène with this much funding and backing from the fans could be getting Pep/Klopp numbers in the league.

Problem is Arsène has too much faith in mediocre players we’d still be playing Rob Holding with Wenger.

Feel we would finish 2nd (and win the FA cup) if we had all the managers from 13/14 now, City's squad is too strong and Pellegrini was a quality coach too...2010s Wenger wasn't prime Wenger either.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Apparently Solanke got injured late on in their Carabao cup game?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bournemouth from the little I've seen of them so far are a side trying to play a style and brand of football they simply don't have the quality for, I think they'll play right into our hands. Only problem would come if we start doing our slow boring stuff and sort of just expect the chances to fall on a plate for us. Which could easily happen. We need to impose ourselves and I think it'll be a tough day for Bournemouth.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bournemouth from the little I've seen of them so far are a side trying to play a style and brand of football they simply don't have the quality for, I think they'll play right into our hands. Only problem would come if we start doing our slow boring stuff and sort of just expect the chances to fall on a plate for us. Which could easily happen. We need to impose ourselves and I think it'll be a tough day for Bournemouth.
Thanks, Michael Owen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom