• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: AFC Bournemouth 0 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 30th September | KO: 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_bournemouth-blog.jpg

Prediction
Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Raya
White saliba gabriel tomiyasu
Jorginho zinchenko
Ødegaard
Nelson havertz jesus
This makes the most sense to me but everyone knows never going to happpen
We will see havertz at 8 and nketiah at 9

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Tough game. SKY banking on a bournemouth win (not like that really matters).
Really shouldn't be dropping any points here.

Sparrahork

Raya
White saliba gabriel tomiyasu
Jorginho zinchenko
Ødegaard
Nelson havertz jesus
This makes the most sense to me but everyone knows never going to happpen
We will see havertz at 8 and nketiah at 9
Nope, Eddie started two in a row and havertz started v Brentford. Vieira will be back and jesus back to CF, hoping him at lw is a one off!

I like the idea of Tomi at lb and zinny as 8 but not realistic, could maybe see Tomi start ahead of white, if not this game some time soon.

Ramsdale will start this one too I think.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'm hoping for another Saliba lob over their keeper. The team that played Brentford should be enough to see off Bournemouth.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Let’s just be comfortable in our performance and victory for once, please?

Good team though, drew with West Ham, led against Liverpool and drew against Chelsea.

We will respect them of course, but I want us to be clinical here as well.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
With the injury news I'd probably go with Raya, White, Tomiyasu, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Jorginho, Ødegaard, ESR, Jesus, Nelson, Havertz.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nelson----Jesus-----Saka
-----Smith-----Ode
-----------Rice
Zin---Gabriel----Saliba----White
-----------Raya

Smith Rowe and Nelson gives us more ball retention between the lines. Rice helps us cover the necessary ground to help us maintain posession.

We need to get White, Saka, Rice and Ødegaard off as soon as possible here. Tomiyasu, Vieira, Jorginho, Havertz, Nketiah, Jorginho to come on as soon as possible please.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Nelson----Jesus-----Saka
-----Smith-----Ode
-----------Rice
Zin---Gabriel----Saliba----White
-----------Raya

Smith Rowe and Nelson gives us more ball retention between the lines. Rice helps us cover the necessary ground to help us maintain posession.

We need to get White, Saka, Rice and Ødegaard off as soon as possible here. Tomiyasu, Vieira, Jorginho, Havertz, Nketiah, Jorginho to come on as soon as possible please.
I suspect ESR doesn't have the fitness to also start this one. He looked gassed in the last game fairly early

Sparrahork

I suspect ESR doesn't have the fitness to also start this one. He looked gassed in the last game fairly early
Fully agree, doubt this will happen but any game of the season where Tomi lb and zinny LM, this is the one. That is given Vieira a doubt, esr not fully match fit, havertz played already etc.

Given injuries could be an interesting starting 11 requiring fringe players to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom