• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 3 Manchester City | Wednesday 15th, February | KO: 19:30 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_arsenalblog.jpg

If they win against villa and beat us, then we we're ****ed.

All our momentum have completely evaporated in a matter of 7 days.

We just need to do everything possible to avoid getting beat here otherwise goodbye to the title.

Amd also Martinelli shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch unless he's warming up imo. He's been stinking it up post world cup. Look at how massively we improved when Trossard. But he'll start. He's one of Arteta's untouchables.

Screenshot-20230211-182144.png

Screenshot-20230211-182200.png

Screenshot-20230211-182213.png

Screenshot-20230211-182226.png

cdbb6f82-06a2-4ea6-8762-e3291bcccb7e.png

Prediction
Arsenal 1-1 man city

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We beat their azzes all across the pitch at home last season and they were lucky, luuuuckyyyy to come away with that W.

I think we get em this year, 2-0 Arsenal with Nketiah grabbing one of the goals.

Hoping for scenes like this:

oh-no-hell-no.gif

And maybe a few like this:

mikel-arteta-arteta.gif

Let's fkin go!

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think you have to start Trossard in this one. Sends the wrong message if he's still benched after scoring, especially when you take into account Martinelli's form.

I thought the same after Wolves last season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Defensively it's not in Pep's DNA to sit in a low block so we'll have more space than the last couple of matches but obviously if Saliba plays like he did today against The Robot we're going to be blown off the pitch. We also need to start Tomi and Trossard, the idea of Grealish skinning a disinterested Ben White again while Gabi puts his head down and has aimless crosses blocked every time he gets the ball makes me sick.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This will decides our fate win and the confidence back or lose and advantage man city. Our biggest game this season.

Trossard and Tomi need to start here. Martinelli look out of form and white look fatigued

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man city is gonna different no more low block BS still you have to be clinical man city not looking good defensively and we going to have so much space to work with.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
We intentionally messed over against Everton and Brentford to get the loss out the system and make us riled up to win against City.

Sorry, but to keep my cool, I'm going to look at it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom