• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Tierney being punished for his Forest v. Liverpool mistake by being put on VAR this game, they're trying replicate the "forgot to draw the lines" moment this fixture had last season aren't they?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Light werk Brentford are terrible atm, more stat padding for the boys 💪

(Disclaimer: some might treat it like an audition and raise their game)

Agreed, let Ramsdale, ESR & and Eddie cook.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Ramsdale last game at the Emirates potentially, last season he was shocking with Toney's goal.

Toney wants to get at us especially with Arsenal not interested in signing him

Ramsdale had Rice goal line clearance bailing him out in the reverse fixture, he also threw the ball straight to a Brentford player...

Prime time Sky football at 5:30pm kick off....

Gabriel and Saliba are going to be active... they need to avoid passing it to Ramsdale... remember Leeds at the Emirates with their early chance? Bournemouth/Southampton scoring within a minute at the Emirates?

Add Ramsdale flimsiness in claiming crosses, this is going to be a more difficult game than one should expect.

2-1 Arsenal my prediction. Huge Ramsdale tax on the way

ptrcopp

I think Ramsdale will be fine. The whole GK situation has calmed down. He came in last time after a poor run from Raya where there was pressure to do well. There isn’t that pressure this time as we all know Raya starts for the rest of the season.

I’d like to see a more attacking line up at home. Maybe see ESR or Vieira in midfield with Rice back at DM.

Not too many changes though!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good we have pumped up the goal difference and goals scored in the previous games, very important to have taken that chance as it gives us some leeway.

We could pump Brentford here with how we are playing, but will take any kind of win in this... Porto next week will be on our minds I feel.

If we can get into the last 8 of the Champions League and be top of the Premier League by next Tuesday, that would really set things up nicely for the last part of the year 🙏

quattro

I'm worried about Ramsdale. the last time he was so completely out of synch that it unnecessarily stretched our defence. Arsenal's play is a totality, it can't be reduced to its components. If the defence is required to handhold the keeper because he's a bag of nerves that can't be trusted to kick the ball predictably it will ruin the rhythm all the way to the frontline regardless of how we hog possession.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I'm worried about Ramsdale. the last time he was so completely out of synch that it unnecessarily stretched our defence. Arsenal's play is a totality, it can't be reduced to its components. If the defence is required to handhold the keeper because he's a bag of nerves that can't be trusted to kick the ball predictably it will ruin the rhythm all the way to the frontline regardless of how we hog possession.
His latest game for us was against Liverpool in the FA cup and he didn't put a foot wrong if I remember correctly despite us conceding 2.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

His latest game for us was against Liverpool in the FA cup and he didn't put a foot wrong if I remember correctly despite us conceding 2.

Well said. Neither of the goals were his fault.

Kiwior deftly put a header past him & 10 Ramsdales wouldn't have been able to stop Diaz' effort.

Three points, no injuries, and a clean sheet in that order. That's what matters during the run-in. Ramsdale needs to not overdo it, and Saliba/Gabriel need to have confidence in him.

Brentford are a physical, grab-and-smash team with Toney up front, an excellent manager, and a run of bad luck that is sure to even out sooner or later. Anyone who isn't nervous about this game is either complacent or has admirable composure.

I'm predicting a 2-1 cagey affair with goals from Martinelli and Saka.

quattro

Not sure I watched that one, but yeah, so long as he doesn't need to be overly supported by the CBs the rhythm should be maintained. The workload of our CBs is already immense as it is. It's just that he hasn't played for so long and for me, that last match with Brentford just stood out so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom