• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

HattoriHanzo

With today's result, compared with the corresponding fixtures last season, we have the same number of points scoring two more goals this season and conceding four less.
So, we are better than last season.

We attacked like mad dogs since first minute,
Newcastle looked like lower league team.

Tom Mix

A little bit of that intensity and we'd have blown Porto away on Wednesday.

Excellent performance, chance to rest some players with the game won early, another boost to our goal difference. Downsides (quibbles really) with the dominance we had and the chances we created we should have really scored six or seven. Again we let in a soft goal, thankfully at 4-0 up, and it seems the intensity fades when the subs come on. Shame ESR had that shot cleared off the line, he's the only sub who really comes on and tries hard. Havertz missed a sitter but he scored a good goal and was very good winning ballas and linking up play.

Raya, good game, alert coming out quickly. Saka, another world class performance from a world class player.

With Sheffield Utd next you expect us to still be in the running well into match. It's going to be close I think and we really need these consistently injured players - Jesus, Tomiyasu and Zinchenko - to get themselves up to scratch physically.

remains

Loved seeing those Newcastle players get battered. Timewasting and **** house tactics didn’t work this time did they?

Fair play to Willock though it was a great header.

Cevap10

very convincing! hurts that they didnt show just a little of that against Porto. Maybe better to watch the games than being in the stadium if that helps :D anyway nice little break for the next 4 games till the break. 12/12 points it has to be...

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I am buzzing for this tonight, this is how I am watching the game...

8gxujy.jpg

...how Riou does it...authentic marble table (£25,000) super HD tv (£100,000) plant beside it (£250,000) ...least this is what the guy who's house I broke into told me before I beat him unconscious 🔥
Please explain this photo 🫨
Need an invite for the next game 🙀

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou they’re playing Kane’s music while the players come out 😭

Need this version of this banger played when Porto come to the Emirates...

...will easily inspire another 5-0 win over them!

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really can't believe how we didn't let Newcastle get outside from their half from 1st minute to 30 minute they couldn't let get the ball to Gordon or Isak everytime they tried Gabriel Saliba and White win the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom