• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Tbf, I remember when he won I think his first manager of the month award… included the entire coaching staff in the picture, made a point of saying it’s an entire team effort, etc etc…. This forum absolutely roasted him for it :lol:

That was a century ago when he was still a mere mortal by his reckoning.

Now, he struts around barefoot like a Roman Deity would at Colney.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Newcastle fans genuinely believe Bruno is as good as prime Vieira and Keane and that Lewis Miley is the next "generational English midfielder", ffs.

Rice and Jorginho made them look like absolute nobodies out there, embarrassing really.

Wasn't even a midfielder battle...it was the boxing equivalent of a boxer spending the entire round in the corner getting battered, then when the bell rings heads over to his coach and says "I think I can win this boss"...but his head is spinning so much he's wandered over to the wrong ****ing corner :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Mikel has broken the game by playing four CBs in a flat four. Key is they are all ball players apart from arguably Gabriel but he's no slouch in that department and is the most physical of them all.
It's exactly what Pep did last year. White is now playing the Stones role.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Newcastle fans genuinely believe Bruno is as good as prime Vieira and Keane and that Lewis Miley is the next "generational English midfielder", ffs.

Rice and Jorginho made them look like absolute nobodies out there, embarrassing really.

Wasn't even a midfielder battle...it was the boxing equivalent of a boxer spending the entire round in the corner getting battered, then when the bell rings heads over to his coach and says "I think I can win this boss"...but his head is spinning so much he's wondered over to the wrong ****ing corner :lol:

I'm about to cough up a lung here :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Wasn't even a midfielder battle...it was the boxing equivalent of a boxer spending the entire round in the corner getting battered, then when the bell rings heads over to his coach and says "I think I can win this boss"...but his head is spinning so much he's wandered over to the wrong ****ing corner :lol:
Jorginho was toying with Bruno. It was hilarious.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Tbf, I remember when he won I think his first manager of the month award… included the entire coaching staff in the picture, made a point of saying it’s an entire team effort, etc etc…. This forum absolutely roasted him for it :lol:
Of course they did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom