• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Crystal Palace | Saturday 20th January | KO: 12:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_ArsenalCP.png

Screenshot-20240113-065849.png

Screenshot-20240113-065905.png

Screenshot-20240113-065918.png

Screenshot-20240113-065942.png

Screenshot-20240113-070006.png

Screenshot-20240113-070025.png

Screenshot-20240113-070041.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-1 Crystal Palace

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Was anyone here at Highbury when we beat Palace in 1998?

Arsenal absentees that day...Seaman, Adams, Winterburn, Petit, Overmars, Wright and Bergkamp.

We really had overcome a lot of adversity to win our first title of the Prem era, what a team that was!

Along with our 2002 double they are more cherished to me than our invincible title.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Agree with the 2002 title, when thinking with my head.

But thinking with my heart, 2004 was the one my boy Kolo Toure won so that's MY title 😍

Don't get me wrong, I love it as well. But my love for it is purely due to it being won at Sp**s stadium-sized latrine alone.

That 1st week of April in 2004 was as calamitous as anything I've witnessed in my 31 years supporting Arsenal.

Knocked out by United on Saturday only to follow up by getting knocked out at home in the CL to Chelsea & handing them their first win at Highbury since 1990!!

In hindsight, it's a phenomenal achievement but at the time it was pretty much a consolation in comparison to what could've been a historic treble for us.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

palace got away game to Everton tonight and then play us Saturday morning. We been very lucky with our schedule so far. Carbon copy of the Brighton game

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
palace got away game to Everton tonight and then play us Saturday morning. We been very lucky with our schedule so far. Carbon copy of the Brighton game

Yup, well spotted. We only perform well when the opposition is tired or injured.

Imagine if Palace were fully fit and rested. I’m shivering just thinking about it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yup, well spotted. We only perform well when the opposition is tired or injured.

Imagine if Palace were fully fit and rested. I’m shivering just thinking about it.
I’m sure you were not shivering for West Ham and Fulham and we lost both. Eze and Olise looks to be injured as well. He will still scrap a win

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Should be romping Palace no matter what. They are without Olise due to injury and Ayew is at the AFCON.

The only thing really going for them is the CB partnership and the fact they’ll play a low block. Eze might be an issue on the counter.

For us Jesus should be back right? Look at our list of players that are currently out btw -

Timber
Partey
Jesus
Zinchenko
Vieira
Tomiyasu

What a huge difference just having 3 of those guys back would make to the bench/starting 11. It’s testament to Arteta and the club that we aren’t completely crumbling with these injuries.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Should be romping Palace no matter what. They are without Olise due to injury and Ayew is at the AFCON.

The only thing really going for them is the CB partnership and the fact they’ll play a low block. Eze might be an issue on the counter.

For us Jesus should be back right? Look at our list of players that are currently out btw -

Timber
Partey
Jesus
Zinchenko
Vieira
Tomiyasu

What a huge difference just having 3 of those guys back would make to the bench/starting 11. It’s testament to Arteta and the club that we aren’t completely crumbling with these injuries.
No Olise, Eze and Ayew. Away to Everton 62 hours before. Yet I still expect a super close game

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

No Olise, Eze and Ayew. Away to Everton 62 hours before. Yet I still expect a super close game

There’s only one way it’ll be a close game and that’s if palace stop us from scoring early. If we score early it’ll be a walk in the park. If we don’t they’ll will come and park the bus and it’ll be a horribly frustrating morning.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’m sure you were not shivering for West Ham and Fulham and we lost both. Eze and Olise looks to be injured as well. He will still scrap a win

No, you are not paying attention if you think that is the reason we lost those games, or any games this season. Or you are pushing your stupid agenda.

In any event, please stop filling this thread with rubbish.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Was anyone here at Highbury when we beat Palace in 1998?

Arsenal absentees that day...Seaman, Adams, Winterburn, Petit, Overmars, Wright and Bergkamp.

We really had overcome a lot of adversity to win our first title of the Prem era, what a team that was!
Didn't you start following Arsenal five years after that? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom