• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Crystal Palace | Saturday 20th January | KO: 12:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_ArsenalCP.png

Screenshot-20240113-065849.png

Screenshot-20240113-065905.png

Screenshot-20240113-065918.png

Screenshot-20240113-065942.png

Screenshot-20240113-070006.png

Screenshot-20240113-070025.png

Screenshot-20240113-070041.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-1 Crystal Palace

htedrick

I’m attending this game and I was wondering if anyone knew what hotel the arsenal players are staying at.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I’m attending this game and I was wondering if anyone knew what hotel the arsenal players are staying at.

It’s usually the one near the training ground (which is a fair distance from the stadium). I’ve forgotten the name of it but I’m sure a google search should bring up the name

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

My FPL career is gagging for an Arsenal cleansheet have double Arsenal defence in Saliba and Gabbi. Have captained Saka.

Mostly banking on Palace's inability to score, but please don't make me regret it lads

Tom Mix

After Arteta's visit to that Turkish guy in Dubai I expect him to come back craving red meat.

We can't keep on extending this dire run forever and this is not a fixture that's been problematic in the past. I'm betting big on the Arsenal in the fantasy league and expect Ødegaard and Saka, in particular, to get back on track. 2-0 to the Arsenal.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

2-1. We struggle most of first half before scoring through a Saka deflection right on half-time.

We score about 55th minute through a set piece.

Then we concede from a shot straight at Raya in the 83rd minute and hang on for the remainder with Arteta bringing on ever defensive player possible.

Mik is hailed as a genius and celebrated with more.of Salt Baes meat.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Glad we will be spared from Tetaball for another week. He can stay in Qatar and continue eating Salt Bìtch's meat.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Thank you I will try to see them pre game, do you have any idea what time I should arrive to catch them on their walk or going onto the bus

They arrive the night before. I don’t know what time they leave the hotel, probably at least 4 hours before kick off.
Ask the person who always follows them (to make a living out of selling signed shirts), precbrown95 on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom