• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Awards and Team Of The Year

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool having the same amount of players in as Arsenal and Newcastle after this season while also no Brighton players, ffs Jamie :lol:
He can’t believe Neville picked Saka over Salah

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Did Casemiro have that good of a season?? Started well yh but he was suspended for most of the 2nd half of it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He even has him as his Player of the Season and in his XI while Casemiro isn't there lol.

Popularity votes and that.

What's the major difference between the Newcastle defence last year and this year?

Botman.

Another guy clear of Case"mira from the stands"

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Neville and Carragher are trash, ffs.

@A_G

...this is the punditry we need!

PS...

😅

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Pope
TAA Botman Martinez Ake
Caicedo Rodri
Ødegaard
Saka Haaland Rashford

Awful team for an awful season I guess

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
They did state they weren't going/allowed to pick Haaland for young player to make it more interesting.

I agree with Jamie too that Ødegaard is too old.

I said before Haaland should win it, and having watched Saka fall away the last month or 6 weeks definitely Haaland deserves it.

Reactions: A_G

Henry boi

They did state they weren't going/allowed to pick Haaland for young player to make it more interesting.

I agree with Jamie too that Ødegaard is too old.

I said before Haaland should win it, and having watched Saka fall away the last month or 6 weeks definitely Haaland deserves it.
But he's nominated which means he is legally in contention to win it, and out of all those players Ode is next in line after Haaland
Saka was the favorite for me before his fall off, if he didn't drop off we would still be in with a chance of winning the title
And I'm not blaming Saka btw

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
But he's nominated which means he is legally in contention to win it, and out of all those players Ode is next in line after Haaland
Saka was the favorite for me before his fall off, if he didn't drop off we would still be in with a chance of winning the title
And I'm not blaming Saka btw
Yeah I know he's legally in there. But I agree with Jamie. 24 isn't really young in football terms.

Either way Haaland for me. You can't do what he has done and not scoop every award.

Haaland has been the odds on favourite for the award all season. Like 1/5. Probably bigger fav now.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I'd have put Rashford in for Martinelli, but that's just me. Surprised he's not been picked for any especially with Carragher opting to shoehorn two #9's there.

Henry boi

I'd have put Rashford in for Martinelli, but that's just me. Surprised he's not been picked for any especially with Carragher opting to shoehorn two #9's there.
Martinelli has been better than Rashford, not just After the WC but from the beginning unlike Rashy

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Martinelli has been better than Rashford, not just After the WC but from the beginning unlike Rashy

Yeah I'm not doing this debate :lol:

I'd have picked Rashford and that's just my opinion which isn't worth much.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom