• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Awards and Team Of The Year

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Ok so Neville picks 4 Arsenal team players in team of year, lol sounds like he is getting too much stick for being the designated commentator Arsenal fans hate.

I disagree with team of year for Saka as he collapsed end of year because some w.nker played him against Oxford and 120 minutes against Portuguese fishermen and longshoremen. Martinelli and Salah up top with Haaland. Saliba makes team of year ode as well. I still can’t get over this tosser put Saka in against Oxford; playing Saka against Oxford is like buying a Chanel bag for a truck stop hooker. If Arsenal can’t beat Oxford without rolling out the Ferraris we need to lose that match

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
They really should make it so a player doesn't win player of the season and young player of the season at the same time, oh well.

Farzad Stoned

For the same reason a U-20 player that already makes it to the senior team is no longer called for U-20 games

Player of the season means you're already in the highest category, there's no need for an extra award at that point.
I think same guy deserves both awards he deserves them. It cheapens award to give it to a lesser player because he didn’t make team if year

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For the same reason a U-20 player that already makes it to the senior team is no longer called for U-20 games

Player of the season means you're already in the highest category, there's no need for an extra award at that point.
Should Man United be awarded the FA Cup because City have won the league and everyone should get a trophy?

Saka didn't deserve young player of the year anyway.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Should Man United be awarded the FA Cup because City have won the league and everyone should get a trophy?

Saka didn't deserve young player of the year anyway.

It's more like giving gold and silver medals to the same team.

I think same guy deserves both awards he deserves them. It cheapens award to give it to a lesser player because he didn’t make team if year

It is a cheap award, given to the best kid.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Selecting the player of the year nominees after just 1 game, one of which doesn't even play in the league anymore.

A bit crazy but I like it!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Announcing the nominees one game into a new season when you had a summer with no international football is monumentally stupid.

Imagine if Caicedo won it and had to collect a trophy with Brighton on it now he’s a Chelsea player. So dense.

Reactions: A_G

Farzad Stoned

We should of bought Jordan Ramsey or Kudus instead of Crapertz. Thanks again Mik.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom