• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tomi is back to squad for this game according to reports from Japan.

thankfully we not too dependable on Tomi because this guy even as backup look can't stay fit for long period White been nice surprise as RB really saved us alot.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Is that still the rule?
Don't suspensions only count for their respective competition these days?
You’re right.

What we need is for him to go 2 more games and then they get wiped clean in gw19 I thjnk?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
You’re right.

What we need is for him to go 2 more games and then they get wiped clean in gw19 I thjnk?
Forgot we’ve missed a couple gws so for us the 19th fixture is gw21 (utd at home)

BIoodBrother

White has been a revelation at RB.
Didn't seem like he had to adapt at all.
He was used to play RCB in a three at the back but makes FB look so easy. Just jog by Saka sometimes and don't hurry back after your team lost the ball but stand your ground and try win it in the opposite third of the pitch. Do a nutmeg or two and provoke the enemy.
I get the feeling that we are revolutionising the game a bit. I know Pep did it before but after this, there might be no turning back and your bombing FBs have become useless.
Full backs need to be centerbacks or/and central midfielders by trade on the other side. Tomi and Zinny aren't traditional FBs either and Tierney was/is struggling to play that role. I don't see BNCuffy fitting into Artetas system therefore. Maybe he can become a winger :)

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Zinchenko starting would give us a massive boost, especially in controlling the game.
In home game definitely but away from home in the short period we've seen Zinchenko play I've felt we are left vulnerable on the break. Tierney has better recovery pace

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A few tough games coming up, starting with this one.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
With Caicedo and MacAllister not playing, I'm confident of winning this. Hopefully Saliba/Gabriel shake off their rustiness. No silly pens and we should be winning this.

ThePortugueseGunner

Whatever the result, this will surely be an interesting game. Brighton are such a fun team, it'll be very challenging, but I'm expecting entertaining football from the two sides.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom