• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

In home game definitely but away from home in the short period we've seen Zinchenko play I've felt we are left vulnerable on the break. Tierney has better recovery pace

You take that trade off though because Zinchenko offers so much more in keeping and progressing the ball.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Remember that this is PL history. Liverpool and Utd have always been an issue and we often got robbed. The North London points were historically shared but Chelsea pre Roman were a walkover. I like to think that Brighton will be worse without Potter at least vs us. Horrible reading nevertheless
They are better without potter. This new manager has made them better going forward while keeping their style

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
They are better without potter. This new manager has made them better going forward while keeping their style
Yup, he’s managed to keep all the good bits about potters team except now they actually seem to be able to finish their chances. Very impressive.

They’ll get turned over though still. Win by 2 goals.

Tom Mix

I watched Brighton’s 3-1 win away to Southampton (where we couldn’t win this season). Brighton could have scored 6 or 7 they were that dominant. It won’t be an easy game because they’re a very good team, but we are better.
If Brighton try to play against us like they did against Southampton they'll get hammered. We are no longer the soft touch we used to be.

I expect them to try and stop us before taking control. I expect us to ruin their plan by scoring first, ideally in the first twenty minutes and then control the game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Just looking forward to every match now, wonderful feeling.

2007/2008 was probably the last time I felt like this, feels like we could beat every team with the way we are playing.

Even City in two months, can't wait for it... excited to see how we do against them, Saliba v Haaland will be box office!

Brighton will be difficult, but still feel we will win.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Just looking forward to every match now, wonderful feeling.

2007/2008 was probably the last time I felt like this, feels like we could beat every team with the way we are playing.

Even City in two months, can't wait for it... excited to see how we do against them, Saliba v Haaland will be box office!

Brighton will be difficult, but still feel we will win.
Weren’t you like 5 back in 07/08?

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom