• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Burnley 0 - 5 Arsenal | Saturday 17th February | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Burnley-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20240212-220454.png

Screenshot-20240212-220509.png

Screenshot-20240212-220521.png

Screenshot-20240212-220544.png

Screenshot-20240212-220602.png

Screenshot-20240212-220620.png

Screenshot-20240212-220640.png

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240212-224843.png

Prediction
Burnley 0-3 Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's nice that teams try and play more attacking football now, but Jesus Christ is it easy to beat some teams in the league now.

Posted a clip of our 1-0 win over them back in 2015 on the first few pages, it wasn't as pretty but man did it feel way more earned...Burnley just looked beat before anything even happened, Sean Dyche would be fuming!

I like Kompany but he needs to be smarted in the Prem, would keep him if I was their board but I would want a better defensive approach for the 2025/2026 season, if he can get them up again.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You are right. We need to go back to being mid-table quality so we can earn our wins.

Yeah, that accidentally sounded more negative to us that I wanted ffs 😅

The wins over Liverpool and West Ham were brilliant, so I know how good we are against way better teams...just meant I thought Burnley were awful today, them and Sheffield United just need to **** off now.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Ngl, that was very nice. An early goal. Scorers and assisters who need the stat and another clean sheet. Best GD to boot. Hopefully we're game of the day on Sky so I can watch us properly. Come on Chelsea tonight and let's dish out some of this our to Porto next week. Well done lads and well done Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom