• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Burnley 0 - 5 Arsenal | Saturday 17th February | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Burnley-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20240212-220454.png

Screenshot-20240212-220509.png

Screenshot-20240212-220521.png

Screenshot-20240212-220544.png

Screenshot-20240212-220602.png

Screenshot-20240212-220620.png

Screenshot-20240212-220640.png

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240212-224843.png

Prediction
Burnley 0-3 Arsenal

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Did you see his quote after the match...

"Other West Ham managers have entertained more than me, but none have won more"

...wild man ffs 🤣

West Ham want to lose and finish mid table in style, leave them.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Once timber and Tomi are back I can't see Zinchencko getting a sniff at the starting 11.

Also with Jesus, with our current setup, can't see him getting a game. Havertz is better off the ball, aerially and hold up. Where as Trossard is a better finisher and their combination works well in exchanging positions.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Once timber and Tomi are back I can't see Zinchencko getting a sniff at the starting 11.

Also with Jesus, with our current setup, can't see him getting a game. Havertz is better off the ball, aerially and hold up. Where as Trossard is a better finisher and their combination works well in exchanging positions.
Yeah. Someone else replied to a comment of mine about Ode, Saka & Trossard being out biggest contributors & that Jesus will fck everything up when he inevitably gets put back in the side when fit. Zinny too.

I'm not anti Jesus or Zinny, but there is something to be said for retaining a winning side & keeping the momentum. If they falter, fine, give Jesus a run.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Trossard and Havertz actually really compliment each other nicely. We should stick with it as long as it works.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Did anyone else notice Rice has started doing the Ben White one leg of your shorts hiked up thing? What's that all about? 😂

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Worst team in the league on set pieces conceded, probably the most bullied side too as they look so lightweight and generally going down in every match without a fight.

Sean Dyche to Burnley football club...

troy-left-me-for.gif

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I am not suprised at all that we are scoring goals for fun now because this should be our level.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
@db10_therza @Macho @Trilly @Dutch D who you're banking for the FPL this weekend?

Still have both of our CBs in team?
I had both CB's still. My goal was to transfer Richarlison to Saka, but the Trent injury forced me in a different direction, so just the CB's unfortunately. Luckily they got a clean sheet. Had Ødegaard from GW15 to 23, but of course he returns now and last week, haha.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I didn't, not watching us until Moyes is gone, can't stomach this **** anymore.
I said this when Ajax signed Schreuder and then they replaced him with somebody even worse.

Not to kick you when you’re down but it could get even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom