• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Leeds United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday 16th, October | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_Leeds-United-vs-Arsenal-live-blog.jpg

We're in good place, so we just have to keep the run going. Leeds are a good side. They've improved massively from the tail end of Bielsa. But that being said, I'd back us to claim all three points.

Screenshot-20221013-202721.png

Screenshot-20221013-202748.png

Screenshot-20221013-202805.png

Screenshot-20221013-202855.png

Screenshot-20221013-204625.png

Prediction

Leeds 0-3 Arsenal

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Next two PL games are against 18th and 20th sides so hopefully we can coast through them. Only 8 more matches to get through before the WC.
I hope we can coast against the bottom sides and thanks for the reminder as I'd forgotten that there were that many matches left to play before the WC-even though I knew there were 13 games in October! So far, so good. 💪

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Missed the entire game due to traveling, and Im hearing we are confirmed as not the real deal due to not deserving the game.

The meltdown from rivals is hilarious :lol:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Btw, I have to say if I want one player to buy to replace/rotate with Partey for the next year's is Marc Roca. He is having the settling to PL that is so needed and he is very good doing what Partes does. If he keeps getting his game up and the physical aspects and defending he is going to be the profile we need.

Another two players from Leeds that looked sharp were Aaronson and Sinisterra. Keep an eye on them, they will grow well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Still got my one in top tier condition. Ruined now tho as it’s got RVP’s signature on it.

Should have flipped it before RVP went to Utd.

I never got a number on my one.

Think they played with gold print on the back in friendlies and CL so the standard PL print they had in the shops looked sh*t in comparison.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I never got a number on my one.

Think they played with gold print on the back in friendlies and CL so the standard PL print they had in the shops looked sh*t in comparison.

I remember I wasn’t a fan of the numbering but still ended up getting Dennis Bergkamp on the back of it as it was his last year.

Looking back, I was a kit fiend then. Had pretty much most of the kits during that period but I can’t remember what happened to most of them :lol:

Growing up, I was a full kit w**nker during this year too, had all of them:

d5zyd3q84k001.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Man, we had so many elite kits back then...every shirt was a must buy really.

Feel the 04-05 home one doesn't get the love it deserves, think it's a better looking shirt than the Invincible one.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I remember I wasn’t a fan of the numbering but still ended up getting Dennis Bergkamp on the back of it as it was his last year.

Looking back, I was a kit fiend then. Had pretty much most of the kits during that period but I can’t remember what happened to most of them :lol:

Growing up, I was a full kit w**nker during this year too, had all of them:

d5zyd3q84k001.jpg

One of my favourite tops that one as well.

Loved the 2007/08 and 2010/11 ones as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom