• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerBoy19

There was in fighting amongst the players before the game :(

Arsène Wenger hints at private issues affecting Arsenal in 'absolutely disastrous' Liverpool hammering

Wenger mentioned something private happened before the game which he can't mention. Something similar happened in the middle of last season as well. Sell all these ****** and build the squad again, none of them deserve to wear that shirt after yesterday's performance.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Arsenal already lost to Stoke so a loss to Liverpool at Anfield was more or less confirmed even before the match.

I am not that upset since Arsenal has no hope in the premier league title chase to begin with. Considering Arsenal just won the FA cup, community shield and even the emirates cup, Arsenal fans should feel lucky and thankful.

My only comment would be to stop playing Bellerin out of position.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Now that I've had time to get my mind off the match, I'm not bothered. These next two weeks could be interesting; there will be outgoings, potential incomings, Wenger will reflect on these performances and likely change something up, whatever it is... and if this season leads to nothing anyways, oh well, it's just a game. There's nothing to gain by getting worked up by the club's performances because my actions ultimately have no effect on them. Life is good until we draw with Bournemouth and I top myself.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Glad I missed it to be honest

Why we aren't just playing 4231 with our strongest team I just don't understand. Ok play 343 when you have the personnel available and want some defensive stability. Don't just keep playing it and putting randomers everywhere

frankly why don't we play 4-3-1-2

seems to be the best system for our player material

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
One day later and it still boggles the mind that Welbeck started. Not even Giroud. Imagine if Lacazette had got a chance similar to the one he as usual ****ed up when things were 0-0. Could have been a whole different game.

He's bad enough as it is, no idea why Wenger tries to be clever on top and pull stupid **** like this and his WBs selections before games. Think it genuinely effected him all the praise Mourinho got for being a tactical manager while he got slagged for the same thing and is now trying to over-compensate.

Mike Vinna

Any other manager. ANYONE. And this wouldn't have been such a disastrous game..

Playing Monreal CB, Bellerin LWB and Welbeck CF is just ****ing criminal. Thats a sackable offense. Just play the right ****ing players. Thats all we need. I've given up on actually inspiring our players a long long time ago. But for the love of God why can't Wenger play the right people.

To be honest we all know the reasons. Wenger's blinded by his arrogance. He wants to do it his way. Play his favorites. But he's destroying the club he worked so hard to build. When I saw the starting XI I knew we were done for. I knew Liverpool would tear that team to shreds.

And the substitutions.. I have no words.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I am not that upset since Arsenal has no hope in the

My only comment would be to stop playing Bellerin out of position.
That's what I kept saying, why pay Bellerin out of position? Makes no sense. I went to watch the match at the pub with absolutely no expectations whatsoever, so when the goals went in I was very calm about it. am ashamed to admit, if we were going to lose one nil I preferred to ship in a few in the hope that either Wenger would leave or at least get active in the market. :eek:ops:But wehn the guy didn't play Lacazette or the new LB and played Bellerein on the left, you wonder what the point in buying new players is really.:confused::(

BobP

Memri Fan
1tcj71docdiz.jpg

Wenger-ball...

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom