• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 15th, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_GettyImages-1177642092-1.jpg

This is a big one. Probably our most crucial NLD in years. We need a win at WHL! Simple as that, really. But we need to play it smart and not play into their hands like we did last season when we got overly excited. Thankfully, Thankfully, Cedric and Holding are not starting this time around and this team has grown in the past year.

We control the temple and pin them back and don't make any silly mistakes in the back, I reckon we take all 3 points.

Screenshot-20230110-060357.png

Screenshot-20230110-060415.png

Screenshot-20230110-060434.png

Screenshot-20230110-060452.png

The lineup picks itself really.
279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction
Sp**s 0-1 Arsenal

bastun

Player:Saka
20 minutes? Newcastle were back into a low block after 10 minutes.

Sp**s will play exactly the same as Newcastle. Look to keep it 4 in midfield at all times, make it as physical as possible and look for transitional moments for Kane, Son and Kulusevski.

We need to be patient, and expect a similar battle like with Newcastle. Take our chances when they come.

Sp**s 0-1 Arsenal
We'll have more chances then them for sure. Let's hope our forwards will be clinical this time.
I haven't had a good feeling going away at Sp**s for a while. This time our only serious injury is Jesus. We are playing the best football in the league. If we are to lose its gonna be some stupid mistake in defense.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We'll have more chances then them for sure. Let's hope our forwards will be clinical this time.
I haven't had a good feeling going away at Sp**s for a while. This time our only serious injury is Jesus. We are playing the best football in the league. If we are to lose its gonna be some stupid mistake in defense.

They will be fired up for this one for sure, with the crowd egging them on too. They'll also be desperate for a penalty too, so watch out for that one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The last few years are over, Sp**s had their chance while we were in transition and failed to capitalise...

...North London will always be RED!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They have a few key players out. Interesting to see if they recover in time.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Normally I post "must win" in the match thread. But for me this is a "must not lose". With Newcastle last week and United coming soon a draw would be acceptable away from home. Obviously I want a win but it's a must not lose.

Tomb Bombadil

Bissouma should be fine acording to Conte. Bentancour and Kulu could be ready, but maybe just for the bench. Richarlison and Lucas out.

The one they are really missing is Kulusevski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom