• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We pumped them two times in a row in their stadium. Should've won all four games vs them in the past two seasons as well.

We pushed them into a position where they'll have to win against City and possibly hand us the title. All after they've been daydreaming for weeks how they'll win against us, crush our dreams and secure CL spot. You LOVE to see it.

But must admit VdV is a good player.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Between White and Havertz for MOTM but I give it to White.

Good peformances from Saliba and Gabriel.

Very poor from Partey, Raya and Tomi.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Once we went 3-0 up we didn’t need to attack anymore.

Thats why the XG is so high, they were generating that from their frantic attempts to counter attack.

Also, take away 0.75 for the pen, and probabaly another 0.75 for that Raya mistake.

Your glorious Ange exposed yet again. I’m sorry bro.
Why take those away, they are what happened and represent the chance of scoring likelihood. Doesn't represent how much skill was involved in the chance, you don't understand xG.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

To all esteemed Mods, now that I've shown that I am the best way forward to be matchday thread creator (by way of @albakos of course) I demand that my tagline reflect my aura of invincibility accordingly.

I'm no longer to be known as "The reason we're out of Europe".

Henceforth, I shall be known as "Destiny's Hand".

Make It So Star Trek GIF
Done :lol:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Sp**s fans seem to think all our 3 goals were ****. Seem to miss the point that we gifted them absolute howlers for goals the lemons

Synical

Miss Superstitious

What did they mean that Saka is the first England player to 50 PL goals since Ian Wright? 🤔

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

By God it does FEEL GOOD!! The scoreline makes it look like a tight affair but we really should've been out of sight long before Romero pulled one back.

The space between both teams is no longer a gap but a chasm!! And, God willing, it will only increase once we drastically improve our ruthlessness in front of goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom