• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rami at west ham

Sammer

Established Member
Makes sense. Ramii sitting on the bench is not a good situation for him, especially since he knows that there is Stack and Taylor most likely ahead of him.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What a surprize.
Somehow I do not see him staying at Highbury , I think the loan will be extended.

kajej

Ya its only a one month loan, i saw an interview with him a couple of days ago on Arsenal Plus and they asked him how he felt about the competition for the 2nd goalkeeper spot and he said he really likes it and that in a club like Arsenal this is how the situation should be...

Positive attitude

Andrew

I think that could be good for him... it's no good sitting on the sidelines all the time. But will he be chosen ahead of Bywater (think it's him)? Because he only just came back from injury.

IHateJam

I see another situation where we send a player out on loan and never see them again...apart from in another teams colours playing against us

lewdikris

Established Member
Makes sense - and now we know Pardew and Wenger (or Dein and Brown) have been talkin' ... and about what. And it ain't Defoe.

Andrew

lewdikris said:
Makes sense - and now we know Pardew and Wenger (or Dein and Brown) have been talkin' ... and about what. And it ain't Defoe.

Pardew actually said something about talking to other managers about Defoe, but said that there was no real interest in him.

reggiepaul

Shabaan out, Volz gone - I heard the next 24 hours (about 12 hours ago) are crucial but what's happening?

"thierry henry captures the imagination of people who love football" lilian thuram

COMING SOON, Robert Pires in "THE FIVE BLONDE BIMBOS"
thierrybanner2.jpg

Mark

Established Member
yeh playing first team football would be good for him, he's a good keeper but i have a feeling his loan will keep getting extended and eventually leading to him being sold.

jackycreegs

i agree, from the few games i've seen of him, he looks a good keeper. only seen stack in one game, against west brom, he looked very dodgy.

zerofeel

yeah whats the point of buying a player like Shaaban who will never ever become first choice at Arsenal ..then bfore he can compete for a place,hes being loaned out and me thinks he will probably be sold to West ham like Voltz to Fulham...

Olofski

If i remember correctly they bought Rami when Seaman and Taylor was injured which gave him a couple of starts in the league and CL where he performed excellent! And then came that X-mas-eve when he broke his leg, to bad he could have had a go at it last season. Anyway hope he performs well in West Ham and can extend his stay during the hole season. I doubt that he will ever get that chance again to compete for the nr 1 spot in Arsenal, he had his chance but luck wasn´t on his side. But he his a better keeper than Stack thats for sure!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Olofski said:
If i remember correctly they bought Rami when Seaman and Taylor was injured which gave him a couple of starts in the league and CL where he performed excellent!

yep, thats what happened.

Good luck to Rami :)

A

Anonymous

maybe he's been sent there as a scout to watch on defoe?! :wink: :?:

Anders Limpar

Rami needs games if he's to come back into form, otherwise he's useless to Arsenal FC. And if he gets back to the form he had when he did his debut for us he is an ideal squad player! IMO it is more likely that AW let one of ST or GS leave in the summer when both can't make it here. Mind you that they're more or less the same age and both highly rated talents, but they need a No. 1 jersey sonner rather than later...

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom