• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
From what I recall it was Gazidis that did a u-turn on Arteta and decided to go for Emery, I am not sure Raul had much of a say in the whole process.
Reports say they all had their preferences; Gazidis with Arteta, Raul with Enrique and Sven with Naglesmann.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

A ruthless board would've sacked him after the EL final. We all knew ours is on the softer side. But this is bordering on lunacy now. Show some f*cking spine ffs

I don't think so, I think now it's the perfect time, he was allowed a full season, two transfer windows and time. We've gone backward this season, let him go.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Arsenal board when they have to sack the manager for the second time in 2 years after doing nothing for 20 years:
cover2.jpg

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Other than their nationality there's literally nothing to suggest that they're mates. The Catalan press even said that Luis Enrique was Raul's first choice until Emery's presentation swayed him.
Yeah other than press reports last season about Emery's good relation with the management(Raul), going out of his way to hire a playmate for Emery as our DoF, report that someone wanted to give him an extension last summer, that he is still here despite needing to have been fired ages ago there is really nothing to suggest they are friends.

Ornstein saying Enrique was never under consideration is also fake news. The fact that Gazidis wanted Arteta, Sven Nagelsmann and yet we somehow ended with this middling Spaniard is also total coincidence that Raul played no part in!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

These lads need to get the finger out. We arent going forward and are lucky lots of rivals are sleeping otherwise we would be sinking like the Titanic.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah other than press reports last season about Emery's good relation with the management(Raul), going out of his way to hire a playmate for Emery as our DoF, report that someone wanted to give him an extension last summer, that he is still here despite needing to have been fired ages ago there is really nothing to suggest they are friends.
When people say they're "mates", they make it sound like it's something personal beyond football rather than a good working relationship. Just because you have that with someone doesn't mean you won't take action when it's required. And I'm not sure that hiring Edu as DoF means they're mates either, if he really wanted to pander to Emery surely he would've got his boy Monchi in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think they'll make a decision during the international break even if we got good result against Leicester

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
When people say they're "mates", they make it sound like it's something personal beyond football rather than a good working relationship. Just because you have that with someone doesn't mean you won't take action when it's required. And I'm not sure that hiring Edu as DoF means they're mates either, if he really wanted to pander to Emery surely he would've got his boy Monchi in.
We were couple of hours away from getting Monchi, can't help it if Monchi rejected us at the last second to go back to Sevilla.

In hindsight I can't blame Monchi either, probably knew what working with Emery was like and he said **** that.

Reactions: A_G

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They need to act fast. Sp**s and Utd might be looking for managers at any point this season. They won’t give a **** about the style of football of Allegri and Mourinho when it comes to appointing a manager.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom