• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Arsenal Mania to Raul, if he doesn’t sack Emery over the international break!

Riou

Oh boy another fat L for AM. Great planning from the club.

Letting our best player go on a free, top stuff.

I just can’t imagine this being true, surely Juventus would have been in Aaron’s ear for a bit telling him they wanted him...and Juve are just a more attractive option than us in 2019, always thought the we took the contract off the table was just the club lying and trying to save some dignity after letting another playing run down his contract.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Oh boy another fat L for AM. Great planning from the club.

Letting our best player go on a free, top stuff.

This had nothing to do with the current set-up though. I still believe it'd of been wrong for us to sign Ramsey on an extension, he should of done it a few years back.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I just can’t imagine this being true, surely Juventus would have been in Aaron’s ear for a bit telling him they wanted him...and Juve are just a more attractive option than us in 2019, always thought the we took the contract off the table was just the club lying and trying to save some dignity after letting another playing run down his contract.

I mean we’ve now heard this from Ramsey and Wenger themselves.

Ornstein said similar as well as the fact that he was never after the 350k salary with us, he wanted parity with the likes of Mkhitaryan.

At this point it’s pretty clear what actually happened.

Riou

I mean we’ve now heard this from Ramsey and Wenger themselves.

Ornstein said similar as well as the fact that he was never after the 350k salary with us, he wanted parity with the likes of Mkhitaryan.

At this point it’s pretty clear what actually happened.

Did you see him steal Ronaldo’s goal last night?

I loved it!

Riou

He had to do it, it’s a split second decision, can’t risk the keeper somehow grabbing the ball.

It’s not like that Cole/Cantona incident.

You’re right...but in Ronaldo’s mind, he definitely stole it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People should understand that raul edu aren't guys to make decision they can go to Josh and tell him that we should change thr manager he'll be the only guy that make decision

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

If emery stays during this break we have to assume they don’t think he’s doing a bad job.
It doesn’t matter if there’s no one tbh. Have to make it clear that the club is somewhat ambitious and this won’t stand anymore

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom