• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raúl

RC8

Established Member
Never going to happen, but I thought it was worth its own thread:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=327408" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=327408</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.eatsleepsport.com/articles/641243.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.eatsleepsport.com/articles/641243.html</a>

Apparently we want to buy Raul from Real Madrid...

I think that:

1. We don't need him.

2. We won't pay his wages.

3. He wouldn't want to come here.

But maybe someone else has different opinion...

scruzgooner

raul's agent: "so, you still happy at real?"

raul: "yeah, why?"

ra: "just wondering, thinking you might make some more money elsewhere, maybe even playing really good football" (and make me more money, too, he thinks.)

r: "eh, what, are you suggesting barcelona? i could never play there, and wouldn't get games with messi, henry, ronnie, etc."

ra: "maybe abroad? i can think of a couple of teams hot and with money...how about bayern? or arsenal? arsenal has about £70 mil to spend around now."

r: "well, the weather sucks in both places, but i really like london."

Marca: "Arsenal linked to Raul Swoop"

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
will never happen

furthermore we don't need him

he will never ever adapt to epl pace and arsenal style
good player though

ibby

Established Member
There is more chance of me getting a shag toinght, And I am home alone!

Journalists make me laugh. How they think this story has ANY truth whatsoever is beyond me. Too much time on their hands. :roll:

thegame24

Established Member
hes **** anyway

flog him to liverpool

raul at arsenal YOUR HAVING A LAUGH

ade any day of the week

Mark

Established Member
He's been rubbish for a few years now, so no thanks, not that there was any chance of it anyway.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Typical propagenda mierda sh*t from the madridistas putas.

I can even see how the headline will 'evolve' - Raul plus cash for Cesc.

meeerrr.

number_0

Established Member
thats what our stupid board gets for running their effing mouth around.
its like going to a car dealer and tell him that you have $100'000 to spend on cars

-Shaun-

Haha. This is laughable. Never ever going to happen, he's not Arsenal class. For a few years now he's not been on top-form in Spain, so I dread to think he could make an impact on England.

:)

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
No, if we could get him a few years back i would say ofcourse we want him here? but right now? he could,t make any impact and will go the same as Shevchenko who i still rate very high.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
His form has been declining, but the man has an impeccable record in Europe. Raul was pure class, now he's past it.

sesquioxide

number_0 said:
thats what our stupid board gets for running their effing mouth around.
its like going to a car dealer and tell him that you have $100'000 to spend on cars

What else can they do? They had to quench fan demands for the takeover (and there was some, judging by the posts here) and had to shut Dein up.

And they can't hide the financial report anyway, which was eagerly awaited by everyone regardless of the takeover talks.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom