• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raúl

kamikaze80

Established Member
its pure agent talk/tabloid trash. hes a spent force and we all know wenger doesnt buy players past their peak.

number_0

Established Member
sesquioxide said:
number_0 said:
thats what our stupid board gets for running their effing mouth around.
its like going to a car dealer and tell him that you have $100'000 to spend on cars

What else can they do? They had to quench fan demands for the takeover (and there was some, judging by the posts here) and had to shut Dein up.

And they can't hide the financial report anyway, which was eagerly awaited by everyone regardless of the takeover talks.

well they could say the profit could be used to pay of stadiam depts or for the future, not giving it all to wenger to spend...

Lord Dula

Established Member
number_0 said:
thats what our stupid board gets for running their effing mouth around.
its like going to a car dealer and tell him that you have $100'000 to spend on cars

I assume you're referring to us stating that we're in a healthy financial position. Well on the flipside, had we kept quiet, people would, as they already were, assume that we were strapped for cash, which in turn would put some players off joining us.

number_0

Established Member
hehe, i got carried away after my first post.....
although i will blame our board if we ever sign Raul :p

I don't believe it will ever happen, but I think I'm in the minority here when I say that I would actually like to see him here. I do see where you guys are coming from, but I've always been a fan of Raul, so I'm kinda biased. =P. Haha.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom