• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Real Madrid Club de Futbol

GoonerAG

Not just him, but the likes of Almunia, Senderos, maybe the likes of Eduardo and Traore. An illustrious list indeed :lol:

KY

Established Member
Sorry to bump this thread, but this seems like quite an oppurtunity!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_6323401,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 01,00.html</a>

not really a link, more of a wish...for anyone one of diarra, diarra or gago...

:D

asajoseph

Established Member
I always think Van der Vaart struggles against truly quality opposition, and I don't think he's really cut out for this league to be honest.

I'd take any of their defensive midfielders, though...

-Shaun-

Would have Lassana back here any day. I was a big fan of him for the short time he was here, and think he could have turned out to be a quality player had he stayed at Arsenal a bit longer.

True Gooner

Established Member
Is Gago good? I know he gets a fair deal of stick from the Madrid supporters but they're ****ing idiots and I can't recall him playing particularly badly when I've watched them.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Poor man's Alonso, don't think we need him if we have Denilson, but Gago is definitely better than our Brazilian.

I would take either of the Diarra here, but both have problems with us

ricky1985

Established Member
He looks a decent player whenever I've seen him, TG. Not great though, far from it.

I'd only really want Mahamadou Diarra here, so long as his big injury, cruciate ligament tear I believe, hasn't robbed him of his outstanding athletic ability.

Lassanna Diarra is not only a horrible little twerp, but I also think he's an overrated footballer. Awful passer of the ball under pressure, and doesn't have a clue about some of the rudiments of playing as a disciplined midfielder. Much like a midget version of Abou Diaby.

Van der Vaart is a good player, but we have too many of his type here, and much like Asa, I don't think he really cuts it at the very highest level.

ricky1985

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Poor man's Alonso, don't think we need him if we have Denilson, but Gago is definitely better than our Brazilian.

I prefer Denilson.

What's Mahamadou Diarra's problem with us then?

True Gooner

Established Member
Not a fan of L.Diarra. He's a good player but the circumstances and timing of his departure have done more for his reputation amongst Arsenal fans than his ability.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
ricky1985 said:
Clrnc said:

I prefer Denilson.

What's Mahamadou Diarra's problem with us then?
He looked down on us and rejected us before IIRC

Humble Rex

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
Humble Rex said:
The difference is that Man U have a massive debt thanks to their owners that they are desperately trying to deal with. They actually needed to sell at that price. It is not a coincidence that most of the Ronaldo money hasn´t been reinvested in the squad.

Look, no need to have a stupid argument over a silly thing like this. You think Mourinho will take several players with him from Inter to Madrid, I don´t. Let´s just wait until the transfer window closes.

Then you can apologize...

LOL... get YOUR apology ready.

This old darling bumped! Couldn´t help noticing the above when I browsed it through. You ready yet SA? :wink:

As far as the thread goes, I wouldn´t mind M. Diarra at a decent price. Would give us some much needed cover, and I think playing opportunities will be few and far between for the guy.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Humble Rex said:
SA Gunner said:
Humble Rex said:
The difference is that Man U have a massive debt thanks to their owners that they are desperately trying to deal with. They actually needed to sell at that price. It is not a coincidence that most of the Ronaldo money hasn´t been reinvested in the squad.

Look, no need to have a stupid argument over a silly thing like this. You think Mourinho will take several players with him from Inter to Madrid, I don´t. Let´s just wait until the transfer window closes.

Then you can apologize...

LOL... get YOUR apology ready.

This old darling bumped! Couldn´t help noticing the above when I browsed it through. You ready yet SA? :wink:

As far as the thread goes, I wouldn´t mind M. Diarra at a decent price. Would give us some much needed cover, and I think playing opportunities will be few and far between for the guy.

:lol:

Thought you forgot about this one mate.

On the Diarra note, with Khedira joining, you never know do you ;)

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom