• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes in this month's Four Four Two

kazu

calvinngai88 said:
Damn, I can't find any 442 in Singapore. Is it possible for anyone to type out Reyes's interview, PLEASE?! :roll:

hey calvin, you get check it out at borders or hmv at heeren... can read it for free at borders too! :wink:

Spike

Established Member
Sounds good, I'm gonna go in the newsagents later and try read it there without getting caught by the people at the till. :p

beanz

Mad Jens said:
Will have to have a look tomorrow after I finish hanging around with a lady friend ;)
Jens mate, get your priorities right, give your "lady friend" an early bath (so to speak) and do what comes naturally. :wink: No, I did'nt mean the 5 finger shuffle, :roll: I meant absorbing everything that is Arsenal, Gooonneeerrrssss! :mrgreen:
ps. I just had to shout, Gooonneeerrrsss, again! :p

patrick42uk

Established Member
hate to rub it in with those who dont have the opportunity to get 442, but thats a bloody good interview. got some classic lines from reyes there.

Yeah. It's a good read although I don't like the way the Premiership Preview places us at 3rd in the league in their predictions. I guess they can't always be right. Always been a good read though that mag.

JazzG

Established Member
Really need to get off my ass and get this mag, the newsagent is only a 1 min walk from my house as well!

Split

Yeah 90 minutes was great! were they not owned by the same company that started 4-4-2, I used to buy both religiously, I think I still have the first 50 editions of 4-4-2.

Someone mentioned Total Football, that didn;t last long, it was crap.

Who remembers Goal, it was another monthly footy mag, to rival 442, what happened to that? is it still around?

johe

Or scanning it, I don't really mind as long as I get to read it. ;) tazmatic said he could scan it, but there are no signs of that yet. Guess we'll just have to wait then. :)

Anyway, I think HG usually is so kind to type things up from the Arsenal Mag usually doesn't she? ;D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But this is a long article mate. Best just to scan it and put it up.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom