• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes officially given No 9 and he can play against city

A

Anonymous

Strange that. Cant understand why we havent had a full televised press conference to show off our biggest ever signing.

VCC

I updated the squad page...don't know what to do with Jeffers. We have two No. 9's!!!

VCC

If I don't give a number the database by default gives him 0 - I'd rather list two 9's than have a 0.

Mark

Established Member
to hell with jeffers, we have a real player now and i'm glad to see he can play against citeh. ljungberg is fighting a rib injury apparently so maybe he'll even get to start.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Sol said:
Strange that. Cant understand why we havent had a full televised press conference to show off our biggest ever signing.

What better time than at the City match to unveil him. It's not Aw's way to do sensationalist media circus acts (well, except signing the best young player in Eurpe under Real Madrids, Barcelona's and Chelskis noses that is LOL).

Get him on the pitch on Sunday and the other guys will help him score ... THAT is the way to say hello to the PL.

Sol man

Webdesignlab said:
What better time than at the City match to unveil him. It's not Aw's way to do sensationalist media circus acts (well, except signing the best young player in Eurpe under Real Madrids, Barcelona's and Chelskis noses that is LOL).

Get him on the pitch on Sunday and the other guys will help him score ... THAT is the way to say hello to the PL.

There was a press confrence today sky just never showed the full thing. I think it was on at the same time that Scott Parkers was on so they decided to show scott parkers press confrence instead.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Sol man said:
Webdesignlab said:

There was a press confrence today sky just never showed the full thing. I think it was on at the same time that Scott Parkers was on so they decided to show scott parkers press confrence instead.

Bast***s

Jinn

Established Member
This also means Jeffers is on the way out.

Let's hope Jose has more luck with #9 than Jeffers.

indy

Sky are a bunch of tossers the hourly headlines are full of manc squabbling and scott parker and chelsea you'd think we would be at least third....but NO! steffan Freund joining Leicester! Typical!

But I guess this might be good, nice and quiet and let him do the talking on the pitch, the media frenzy about the mancs squabbling is just what we don't need!

Look at the way we got Reyes a surprise and no fuss

Pure Arsenal

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom