• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes officially given No 9 and he can play against city

n_henry

IHateJam said:
What game will he be suspended for then?

I don't think he will be suspended..will he? Not sure, but I don't think the Spanish authorities attempted to let the ban carry on...and as he's cleared for City, it'd be kinda stupid (to me anyway) to ban him for another game...

IHateJam

I thought that he would be free for the city game because the spanish FA didnt inform our FA about the ban before a certain deadline. If this is the case then surely he will be banned later on? I hope its now the southampton game cause I wanna see him play in the flesh

mood

If Reyes does bad with no.9, then when Wiltord is out he should get the 11. Maybe 9 is bad luck now at Arsenal.

EJub

I think he should be suspened for Sunday's Sevilla's match against Deportivo, while he plays in a 3-0 drubbing of Man City . ;D

AFCG7

Established Member
I hope Arsenal dont pull a Real Madrid - type change on us.. Ronaldo was 11..everybody bought the shirts with that number.. and he then changed back to number 9.. my thinking is that Reyes will probably get 11 once Wiltord goes.

thegame24

Established Member
mood said:
If Reyes does bad with no.9, then when Wiltord is out he should get the 11. Maybe 9 is bad luck now at Arsenal.

Like forum member SOL said, this type of thing will piss off most arsenal fans especially if they buy new shirt with reyes 9 on the back.

the only way arsenal can get away with it is because of the new shirt coming out which most peeps will buy anyway.

reyes is more of an 11 and 9 is more kluivert or any lethal finisher, but end of the day he could be 69 and still do the business.

Gooner83

lol, i hate Parker he's got a big head now and i feel sorry for the Charlton fans, i mean look how well they are doing this season.. and he just left them after he signed a new deal just last summer.

Hes ****!

marhes26

Yeah,bit like Saha.Once they knew chelsea and Utd wanted them that was it...they sulked until they got what they wanted.Hope they both flop big time.

Mark

Established Member
marhes26 said:
Yeah,bit like Saha.Once they knew chelsea and Utd wanted them that was it...they sulked until they got what they wanted.Hope they both flop big time.

i think they will flop, especially since parker in paritcular won't get many games.

mood

What Saha did was much worse than Parker. A player must respect his contract.. and play until it's over! then sign for a big club like Chelsea or Man Utd. Unlike Saha especially, freakin' cry baby.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom