• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes or C Ronaldo???

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
its a close one but i have to say Reyes looks like he can win a game against Real Madrid with the squad of derby county as team-mates, simply by his undeniable mastery of the attacking arts. he inspires a fear in defenders that divealdo doesnt and he brings the best out of the players around him.

Mark

Established Member
I would say Reyes. He is a lot more influential and works harder than Ronaldo, and is less about fancy tricks and more about getting things done effectively.

Ronaldo is class though, wouldn't mind having both!

A

Anonymous

victorjohnson said:
who would you want in your starting 11????

Reyes is in a different league to Ronaldo, reyes has more pace more skill and more goals in him, more of a team player, dosent dive, dosent moan, dosent play for Manure need i go on.

quattro

skill, passion, work ethic, positive influence on the team, doesn't dive

reyes for sure.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reyes goes about finishing teams off instead of taunting them. Yeah Ronaldo might be entertaining to watch but I believe Reyes is the superior footballer with the superior intelligence.

A

Anonymous

"Ronaldo might be entertaining to watch "

I thought thats why you pay money, to be Intertained?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Looks like our friend is back. And it seems he still hasn't learned how to spell. Reyes is by no means boring to watch, but I'd like to see fancy tricks lead to goals and not losing possession.

Mark

Established Member
echo said:

The question is: Who would you want in your starting lineup? A manager does not want entertainment does he? He wants someone who is effective and gets the job done, entertaining or not. They are both brilliant to watch but Reyes gets in their ahead of Ronaldo because of how much he works for the team.

A

Anonymous

Loyan is this OK "entertained!" are you a English teacher or are you just anal retentive?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mark said:
echo said:

The question is: Who would you want in your starting lineup? A manager does not want entertainment does he? He wants someone who is effective and gets the job done, entertaining or not. They are both brilliant to watch but Reyes gets in their ahead of Ronaldo because of how much he works for the team.
Exactly spot on Mark. Add that to the fact that he never dives or feigns injury. Today he could have stayed down, grabbed his ankle and started complaining, but he chose to get up and play on and got his reward by scoring a goal 7 seconds later.

Mark

Established Member
He did the same in the Ajax game. He had to go off on a stretcher but came back on afterwards even though it looked unlikely that he would. He has a great determination and always wants to be involved. Doesn't waste his time trying to win free kicks, just gets on with it.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
echo said:
Loyan is this OK "entertained!" are you a English teacher or are you just anal retentive?
LOL. Easy now. Just making a joke. You really need to lighten up mate.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom