• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes or C Ronaldo???

Mark

Established Member
*Loyan* said:
echo said:
Loyan is this OK "entertained!" are you a English teacher or are you just anal retentive?
LOL. Easy now. Just making a joke. You really need to lighten up mate.

He's perhaps not in the greatest of moods with Arsenal fans today. :wink:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mark said:
*Loyan* said:
echo said:
Loyan is this OK "entertained!" are you a English teacher or are you just anal retentive?
LOL. Easy now. Just making a joke. You really need to lighten up mate.

He's perhaps not in the greatest of moods with Arsenal fans today. :wink:
lol. I know man. But I still don't understand why he was gne for so lon, only to show up when his team loses to us. :roll:

A

Anonymous

reyes for sures.. he has fantastic work rate and ethic, plays fair and is entertainin whilst still being able to dominate matches
ronaldo just decorates them

Realwood

For a crying contest : I'd have to go with Ronaldo :cry:

But for football, Reyes is going show he is a class above this year....Give me Reyes! :p

Gunner4life09

Reyes for sure, i mean you have to give ronaldo the credit he deserves, he is a talented footballer but his diving antics are a disgrace. Reyes also wins off the pitch as well, always a smile on his face, works super hard, and doesn't have a flashy life style like ronaldo, topless model girlfriend, diamond studded earings and all that, errrr reminds me of beckham.

Aussie

Established Member
Both are going to be world class players there is no doubt about that. However i would probably think Reyes would be slightly more valuable to a team but really its hard to seperate them.

Sin-gunner

Aussie said:
Both are going to be world class players there is no doubt about that. However i would probably think Reyes would be slightly more valuable to a team but really its hard to seperate them.

Agree with aussie, both are world class player.. and to think that we nearly have both of them in our team. :roll:

Still pick Reyes over ronaldo anytime..

Andrew

Reyes. C. Ronaldo took a while to get into form last season and only played well towards the end... but he didn't change games, except maybe in the FA Cup. Reyes just seems that bit better. He is much more direct and I like that better. He is more of an Arsenal player whereas C. Ronaldo is more of a crossing player which is more Manure's style. In short, Reyes seems to have more effect than C. Ronaldo.

KingReyes

Established Member
yaskl said:
victorjohnson said:
who would you want in your starting 11????

Reyes is in a different league to Ronaldo, reyes has more pace more skill and more goals in him, more of a team player, dosent dive, dosent moan, dosent play for Manure need i go on.

No you don't. Well said.

tox

True. Both are world class talents, will be interesting to see how far they develop.

DB10

who's the tool who asked this.........

its like saying who would you rather support the **** or the arse........ on an arsenal forum?????

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom