• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes - The Most Important Signing in Arsenal's History

thegame24

Established Member
Webdesignlab said:
thegame24 said:
i beg to differ, i think this season we will win the cl and i have to say that cause i predicted it in the summer.

so if we win the cl which i think we are even more likely to now.

just remember who said we will

ME

I didnt say that we will not win it ... I secretly think we WILL, but the result is not the issue, we will still be seen in a different light by the top European clubs.

? are you saying that even if we win it we will not be looked at as a top euro elite as you say?

Bergyfan

There's no doubt that recently we've had quality players but our lack of depth and consistency has given us the image of being a brilliant but brittle team. The message is now being sent out that we're becoming a consistently brilliant team that can maintain standards and results over long periods like Real, Juve et al.

thegame24

Established Member
ok one trhing we can all agree on

KEEP REYES AWAY

AWAY FROM JORDAN!!

we gotta make sure the guy doesnt find out who she is. and damn jordan is a dumbass hopefuly she thinks reyes is some new razor blade.

slapz

We've bought a player for near 20 million but it doesnt mean we're anywhere near being a superpower like Madrid and AC.

they've been worried for a few years as they've all made noises saying they fear Arsenal cos of the pace and creativity.

However, i do agree in this deal making everyone take notice of Arsenal's ambition and intentions

Webdesignlab

Established Member
thegame24 said:
ok one trhing we can all agree on

KEEP REYES AWAY

AWAY FROM JORDAN!!

we gotta make sure the guy doesnt find out who she is. and damn jordan is a dumbass hopefuly she thinks reyes is some new razor blade.

Yes indeed, please no Jordan romps.

thegame24

Established Member
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

damn i hope no reporters ask him any stupid questions when he scores his first goal.

i mean i feel sorry for the foreign guys, even forlan!

he scores a goal and the reporter asks "so explain your goal" what the hell is he gonna say??? i wouldnt even bloody know. errr i kicked the ball and it went in.

JazzG

Established Member
Superb article Lewdikris, top quality as usual :) The part of that article which really caught my eye was

we might have bought THE player.

Exactly what I have been thinking, I didn't wanna say as I don't wanna over-hype the guy but I feel he might be the one who will take Wengerball onto the next level, a level which we will need to get to if we wanna dominate Europe.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
JazzG said:
Superb article Lewdikris, top quality as usual :) The part of that article which really caught my eye was

we might have bought THE player.

Exactly what I have been thinking, I didn't wanna say as I don't wanna over-hype the guy but I feel he might be the one who will take Wengerball onto the next level, a level which we will need to get to if we wanna dominate Europe.

Yes indeed.

mood

Hopefully he will be THE player. Even without Reyes, I do believe we have the quality to win the CL.

and what do you think Jordan will do to Reyes? :lol:

EJub

Most important signing ever?

Can't go that far. That even covers the future.

Why do people get so carried away.
It's a very big moment, but leave it at what it is.

JazzG

Established Member
We are on the brink of being one of the top sides in europe, sometimes we have lacked that little bit of magic to get us to the top. This kid is pure class, at only 20 he is regarded one of the best left wingers around and possibly the highest rated 20 year old around. He may give us that little bit extra to take us to the top, hence lewdikris's article.

Just because you don't agree with him it doesn't mean he is getting carried away.

JazzG

Established Member
thegame24 said:
thing is.

why is man u regarded as top of europe when we are better than them??

Because they consistantly get further than us in europe. They have had easier paths at times but by winning the competition in 1999 they earned that right to get the lesser teams!

Kyla

What are his chances of commanding a regular starting line up this season? Will Wenger throw him in at the deep end or as someone suggested, play him in the last 20 mins of every game?

thegame24

Established Member
WE had money!!!

please p[eople lets stop asking the question about the money. we always had it. wenger was just saving it.

and jazz man u have always had an easier path and they had luck to win the cl.

i still believe arsenal will win it this year

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom