• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Right, Member's Day tomorow

Gator

Who on here is going to Highbury tomorow? What time will you be getting there? I'll be catching the 8:27 train hoping to get there around 9 when it opens. Looking forward to watching the lads train and seeing all these training techniques that Wenger introduced, I'm also looking forward to shooting practice, to see how many times Reyes can hit the back of the net.

By the way, for those who're going, you have to bring the letter that came with the ticket, I only just noticed that.

A

Anonymous

im not going either bugger :cry: i hope u all have fun tho like

Gator

Heh, I was hoping that people that were going would post in here :). No offense to you to of course.

beanz

Thanks for reminding me about the letter gator, I'll be there around 09.30 :mrgreen:

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Going just having my tea, then im off along with my monsters.
My 2 kids got invite last week and my oldest son and I got it earlier on this week.

koivu

I'm at finsbury park right...will be at the stadium in 20 minutes...looking forward to it! Got my snazzy arsenal tie on as i have to run back to work afterwards

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Gawd knows.

I saw Thierry this morning drinving up Hampstead High Street in his Aston Martin,so he's certainly about!

KingReyes

Established Member
Sigun said:
what is it actully about?

Press day? I guess its open to the players to talk to the media about the upcoming season. you would expect Vieira to be there since he's Arsenal's captain.

Aussie

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Sigun said:
what is it actully about?

Press day? I guess its open to the players to talk to the media about the upcoming season. you would expect Vieira to be there since he's Arsenal's captain.

I bet there is some injury or something to stop him from going.

Gator

Right, just got back, first things first, Patrick Vieira was there. :D

Ljungberg, Campbell and Vieira were there but didn't train.

It was fun to watch, Cole got hit in the balls by a wayward Cygan pass, Lehmann ran out of goal and brought Henry down, and there was some sublime skills from Reyes/Henry/Pires et al during the keep ball bit of training. I would upload my pictures but this forum doesn't seem to have a facility to do so :(

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom