• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Right, Member's Day tomorow

Soler

Established Member
Gator said:
Right, just got back, first things first, Patrick Vieira was there. :D

Ljungberg, Campbell and Vieira were there but didn't train.

It was fun to watch, Cole got hit in the balls by a wayward Cygan pass, Lehmann ran out of goal and brought Henry down, and there was some sublime skills from Reyes/Henry/Pires et al during the keep ball bit of training. I would upload my pictures but this forum doesn't seem to have a facility to do so :(

www.villagephotos.com

A

Anonymous

Alexone234 said:
I am not going :(

So can you make sure you sing Vieira very loudly.

No, dont do that.

Singing his name is not going to make him change his mind and want to stay. He has shown the love the Arse fans has for him means nothing.

jester

Established Member
i was there. was great.
franny didnt stop running - he was with pat rice running up and down the edge of pitch all the time.

i thought henry had a slight knock? there was no evidence of that at all. All the players looked v.sharp.

dee

Wat was paddy's attitude like?????????did he get stick from anyone?did he look like someone not interested?????????

Robno.7

tbh i didn't see vieira, i saw sol turn up wearing all white and the crowd started clapping and all the other players started giving him stick!!!was a gd day tho

Allyboy

Established Member
It was a good day, highlights being how everyone seemed to ignore Jeffers and Cole getting the ball smashed at in by Cygan! :D

A

Anonymous

I went, Vieira wasnt there...no sign of him at all. i dont know where some of you guys get the idea he was there. Didnt see ljungberg either..

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its going to sound like pantomine.
Now going to say oh yes he was.
Freddie was wearing jeans with rips in them(designer sort)
Patrick looked happy.

A

Anonymous

Natnat said:
Its going to sound like pantomine.
Now going to say oh yes he was.
Freddie was wearing jeans with rips in them(designer sort)
Patrick looked happy.

where did you see them?

WHAFC

Freddie was there but did not train, like Campbell he was there for the squad photo, Viera was nowehere to be seen because he flew to France yesterday.

WHAFC

Some of the posters on this site are either deliberately trying to stir **** or just werent there at all, just like Viera, not there!!!!

Allyboy

Established Member
Vieria WAS there, not only me but Henry's Girl and my friend who came along all spotted him when he came out, he was wearing white top similar to Sols, he came out just after Gilberto Silva did, and walked down into the dressing room area. He emerged from the left hand corner of the East Stand.

He looked relaxed but did not really acknowledge the crowd :roll:

Gator

Yes, everybody, Vieira WAS DEFINITELY THERE. I saw him, he got huge applause, he came in on his own, before Pires and Ljungberg, after Gilberto, but he did not train.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Why is there such cionfusion on this board over whether he was there or not? Is it possible that some of our fans don't know what the captain looks like? :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom