• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Right, Member's Day tomorow

Henry's Girl

WHAFC said:
Some of the posters on this site are either deliberately trying to stir s**t or just werent there at all, just like Viera, not there!!!!
And ur just a stupid tosser with an access to the internet

Henry's Girl

stormtrooper said:
yes the man PV was THERE he was he was but he did not train like sol
and like freddie.

And Paddy wasnt late unlike Sol :D (got a good reception from the fans and fellow players tho :p )

Lulu2003

my mum had abit of an adventure after she dropped me off at the ground to do a little shopping her and another car almost got stuck as they passed by (well almost hit each other) she wound down the window to say sorry as did the man in the other car who smiled at her and said sorry aswell and it was HENRY......

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
MSX said:
Natnat said:
Its going to sound like pantomine.
Now going to say oh yes he was.
Freddie was wearing jeans with rips in them(designer sort)
Patrick looked happy.

where did you see them?

walking along the track by the pitch.

OK those of you who are trying to ****stir, BEHAVE & get a life.
PADDY WAS THERE!
he was one of the 1st to arrive, i have this on good authority from people i know went, not only from here, but other places too.
HG saw him & Allyboy saw him as well many others, you must have forgot your glasses or go get your eyes tested! :evil:

beanz

she_gunner_wales said:
OK those of you who are trying to ****stir, BEHAVE & get a life.
PADDY WAS THERE!
he was one of the 1st to arrive, i have this on good authority from people i know went, not only from here, but other places too.
HG saw him & Allyboy saw him as well many others, you must have forgot your glasses or go get your eyes tested! :evil:
Oops, "mea culpa" (I'm guilty)
In defence your honour, I plead temporary insanity and a bad case of short sightedness combined with being a long way from the players (ask HG why) :p
ps. this ones for you HG, it's called "Guess whose bum" http://www.pbase.com/image/32380194 :mrgreen:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lulu2003 said:
my mum had abit of an adventure after she dropped me off at the ground to do a little shopping her and another car almost got stuck as they passed by (well almost hit each other) she wound down the window to say sorry as did the man in the other car who smiled at her and said sorry aswell and it was HENRY......
That must have been hard for you to take. You go all the way to see the players, but your mum gets to see Henry face to face. That's what I call unlucky.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom