• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamic

I don't want him.
Even tough Mahrez is clearly highly gifted with the ball, he lacks the kind of tenacity and stubbornness I want to see, the no-fear attitude. He is a burden defensively and affected by moods.
I want to go to war with the best warriors, I'm fed up by our apathetic players. We need Alexis-like tenacity. Ryad is the opposite.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger maybe bit not sure about paying 40M pounds on Mahrez because he didn't keep up his performance but for me it worth risking paying 40M for him but it seem we are not switching to 4-3-3 again so he won't fit in our team

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

He going to replace Alexis if he left this year. Mahrez not been linked with any top team in last few weeks

GDeep™

League is very weak
He made an agreement last summer with Leicester not to leave, think we should respect that.

I'm not sure how in demand he was last summer or this summer.

If this is our Sanchez replacement then god help us as these are the signs to the end of times.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He had his chance, probably a last minute panic buy if we can't sign Lemar or co.

Wouldn't want us to pay more than £30m now.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Mahrez was almost unstoppable in Leicester title winning campaign if he did the same if he join us then we really bought the right player.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think he'll end up at Sp**s. We'll get Lemar and they'll go for Mahrez when they lose out.

say yes

forum master baiter
Carried a much worse team than us to the title. Something Sanchez for all his brilliance has never come close to.

One of the best wide men in football.

BBF

On his day he's world class, but when he's not on form he's doing nothing defensively and he hasn't been on form for a season. Can we carry that burden for another 40m+? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom